Reviews for Three Time's Not the Charm, But a Goodbye
Rene1234 chapter 1 . 1/9
Hey i am wrighting a like minds story on an app called WattPad please read
Time-Dog chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Are you Satan?
This is so utterly poignant and depressing that it brought tears to my eyes, for that I applaud you. Urgh all my feels... *cries*
Just mind a few spelling errors here and there!
MademoiselleMary chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Oh, the last one was sad..really sad... (
But I loved it!
Congrats )
fan-fan31 chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
This was really amazing! The third part was so accurate, and I really loved how you managed to pull off their strange dynamic. Alex hating yet needing/missing Nigel was on point, bravo! It'd be cool if you wrote a drabble on how you think it all continued...
Overall, the story was great, with a few grammatical errors, but there was a good action:thought ratio, and the use of the movie's main themes was excellent.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Jesus this was lovely. I noticed a few grammar errors; but we ALL have characterization; the literary analysis...It was dark and sweet and the same time; scarily canon. Seriously amazing writing!
Kherron chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
I actually thought this was kinda cute, well... except for the last one. That one made me a bit sad :( I read your other Like Minds fic and thought that there REALLY needs to be more and was wondering if you'd consider writing some more? It would be much appreciated :)
ChoqueFrontal chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
You break my heart TT_TT

I would love them to be happy, but I must admit that that would be really OOC. I love how you make them kiss, but yet look like the real characters.

Good work!
Likeslikeminds chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
great pls write some more, maybe an AU where Nigel lives?
Bra-Two chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Woa. Amazing :D
Luci chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Wow, this story was amazing!

Your a great writer, with wonderful word use. I don't know how to say just how much I loved this, or how sad I felt at the end.

I really hope you write more Alex/Nigel!

Your writing style is so unique I could read it all day. 3
hufflepuffinthetardis chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Words cannot describe how much I loved this O.o And even though I had a feeling I knew how it was going to end,the way you wrote Alex's thoughts and actions made me feel so sad for saying that it would be awesome if you wrote more Alex/Nigel :)
hmswolfstar chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
this is so gorgeous and heartbreaking at the same time...thank you! x
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
It's really, really good!

All the kisses exactly reflecting my thoughts in the movie.

(Sorry for my bad english..)
DisturbingEmily chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
I loved, loved it

Especially the 2nd and 3rd one, that fits the mood of the movie soo much...
Kira the DaySlayer chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Wow, so good.

This perfectly fits their characters. I could just see all this as real events that Alex didn't mention.

Keep writing Alex/Nigel stories please. I know there isn't much of a fanbase but you are really good and Like Minds is such a great movie that it deserves more fanfiction.