Reviews for Sledge Hammer! - The Mourning After
Landroval chapter 3 . 1/13
"He didn't know if Gun even liked flowers." ROFL
It's pretty interesting: The German synchronization named Gun "Susi", so it's clear from the beginning that she's female, but Hammer suddenly discovering this fact ist even better!
Landroval chapter 1 . 1/13
Just great!
About time we learned more about Trunk - I can imagine him pretty good coming happily to work because he's early and will be alone there, and then seeing Hammer...and sneaking on him and Doreau, too.
no hippies chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
AAAAArgh.

OR

"Trunk noticed Hammer was in earlier than usual."

8 words instead of 2,000.
Lorendiac chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
I just finished reading your first chapter. Before I press on with the rest of the story, I just want to assure you that I found this chapter to be a very persuasive depiction of what might be going on inside the poor captain's head under the circumstances you describe. He may not be right in every detail of his speculations and analysis, but it's logical that such ideas WOULD, in fact, cross his mind!

I particularly liked the bit about the office pool on who would win a hand-to-hand fight between Doreau and Hammer (assuming no guns were used). Including your observations about how the smart money was supposedly on Doreau to win with superior skill, but Trunk was betting on Hammer to be mean enough to go the distance if such a slugfest ever happened! (I admit that if I were one of their coworkers, I'd consider it highly likely that sooner or later Doreau was going to lose her cool and try to tear into Hammer with her hands and feet.)

P.S. Third paragraph from the end - that should be "discreet inquiries"; not "discrete inquiries." "Discreet" and "discrete" are both real words, so a spellchecker probably wouldn't catch this, but "discreet" has the meaning you wanted in this context. (This has been my obligatory bit of "constructive criticism" for this review!)
Charley chapter 3 . 3/2/2012
Very, very well written. I really enjoy reading it and I laughed much! You not only caught the true spirit of the show in general and the characters in particular but you also made them become alive! Also I really like the idea behind the storyline so far, quite interesting perspective on what could have happen after the last curtain fell! I'm already waiting for the next chapters! Please keep on writing! :-)
bobcats chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Aww, a SledgeHammer fic-that really takes me back. I see you posted it a while ago & haven't updated. Even if you have no plans to do so, I just wanted you to know that I thought you did a good job and I appreciated your efforts.