Reviews for Trickster
Moo-cow300 chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
"He just... popped out one morning."
LOOOOOOOOOL, my lordy I can't stand it. THE PUNS! THEY'RE EVERYWHERE!
Poor Thor and his... interesting... relatives.
Jaricchi chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
what a realization!

Thank you for sharing!
Jane chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Lol oh that was great
sushi.seashells chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Please continue? This is lovely.
Sir Gawain of Camelot chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
I love this story. xD I'm infatuated with Sleipnir, I think he's the best thing to come out of Norse mythology, along with his brother Jormungandr and his sister Hel.

And this is the best way I've ever seen in worked into the Marvel continuity. xD I love the 'mind is a plaything of the body' aspect of it, how Loki got a bit carried away being a mare. I love how he comes back with the colt, gives it as a gift to Odin, and there's no angst, just a tinge of embarrassment. That's the very best thing. The lack of angst. The way Loki isn't freaking out or anything, and perfectly happy to let someone else do the hard work of raising Sleipnir, while still maintaining his parental (maternal?) pride. And Thor's slow realization about Sleipnir's parentage. xD I just want to take this story and cuddle with it.

Happy mother's day. :D
Shingo the Pest chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Loved this!
Shingo the Pest chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Loved this. :)
Ahja Reyn chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
I absolutely adored this. I'm so excited to see the mythology successfully brought into movieverse characterization. Other fanfics have attempted it, but it always feels so disjointed from the movie's characterizations. You've done an excellent job with this first one. I sincerely hope you'll continue with others!
daemonkieran chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Hahahahaha.
Lord Sia chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
... Brilliant. Utterly brilliant.
korilian chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Fantastic! I would love to see you tackle another myth!
tath-chan chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
I love it! This was the first myth I thought of after I saw the movie, and you handled it perfectly, haha. I can't wait to see what other myths you tackle! :3
Firehedgehog chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
cackles evilly
sinfulseraph chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
This is perfect. I've been trying to find a thor story for this myth for ages and you wrote it wonderfully. I particularly loved thor's last line and couldn't stop laughing. I like how you both started and ended it in getting drunk. Poor Thor. Your portrayal of Loki is brilliantly cunning and devious. I can't wait to read more chapters!
alltheangelsinheaven chapter 1 . 6/10/2011