Reviews for With Empathy
Guest chapter 5 . 1/16/2013
Will this fic be updated again? It's been wonderful to read so far; I'm looking forward to see what else you might have in store for the chapters to come.
FelicisEcho chapter 5 . 3/1/2012
Really, really nice story! Can't waitfor the update! (Do i detect som Harry Potter fandom here? ;))
Ashlilosthope chapter 5 . 12/18/2011
Please update! Please! This is the most believable Sherlock I have seen yet in fanfiction... laskdjflkasdjfas This is awesome.
Kerrigas chapter 5 . 6/5/2011
ooohhhh my god this needs to be updated IMMEDIATELY. Seriously, it's amazing. Very well written!

-DxH
Handful of Silence chapter 5 . 6/3/2011
Argh! No, John! Please please dont kill him and please update soon. Great story, love it so far.
The Oddness chapter 5 . 6/3/2011
Oh gods this is so intense!

I was tearing up at the end there.

Poor John poor Sherlock!

Is the not so sociopathic detective going to come round and discover his love for his little Doctor?

Can't wait for the next chapter!

~Oddness~
koko3475 chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
This is an amazing story, all the components are very in-character and the suspense is thrilling. I got slightly confused at the times when the point of view switched and the time backtracked, but it is a nice occasional asset to the story. I'm already excited for the next chapter!
MiraxHorn chapter 5 . 6/3/2011
You had me on the edge of my seat during my lunch hour. I don't know how I can go back to work with the suspense of John's wounds! I hope those documents were worth it!

I like the switching between pov, but it did get confusing as the action was picking up, I wasn't sure where in the timeline they were. But overall exciting, thanks for the update.
Angel-Castiel chapter 4 . 5/31/2011
Oh wow this story is amazing

I love the way every part is analysed from both points of view
pitabread12 chapter 2 . 5/30/2011
congrats! excellent story so far. keep writing.
mama rocks chapter 3 . 5/29/2011
I don't really understand why this story has only elicited two reviews so far. It is well written, perfectly paced and captures the characters believably. I am thoroughly enjoying it and looking forward to seeing what happens next.
WolfyMcClowd chapter 3 . 5/28/2011
This is awesome, please continue
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Awesome! Love this so far! *U* Can't wait for more! Will read more tomorrow! *U* Rock on! Everything's looking great so far!