Reviews for Of Fathers and Sons
CrimsonMaiden716 chapter 1 . 3/15
This seems interesting so far. I haven't exactly read enough to get really into it, but I'm sure if I had the chance I would love it. I've never read a Supernatural/Glee crossover before. I just hope that if Kurt and Lucifer do become a thing that it's not twisted and Lucifer has genuinely compassionate feelings for Kurt. I look forward to updates )
THIS CANNOT BE OVER! YOU HAVE TO UPDATE! 7DCTFUGUIHUGUYKUFUGNOP9UBKXHRDSDFRGTYHUJKLKMJNBVCFTGYHJ
Storm Chaser Kenzie chapter 5 . 11/13/2014
UPDATE PLEASE!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/15/2014
update now! D:
Perfect chapter 5 . 8/9/2014
I loved this from the first word to the last, your writing style is brilliant and this story was amazing!
vampireharry the 2 chapter 5 . 5/9/2013
This is really cool! I hope you'll continue it!
ElementalFoxGoddess chapter 5 . 11/4/2012
UPDAAATTTEEE! I hope Kurt eventually falls for Lucifer..gosh knows that he needs someone to love...or to possess...I wonder what Kurt's brand means..I mean Sam never recieved it, and he is also Lucifer's vessel...once again update soon, I am soo eager on whats going to happen next...and I bet that woman is either Meg..most likely Meg...or Ruby
XxKageTenshixX chapter 5 . 5/12/2012
I'm really loving this story! Are you still going to continue this? I hope so.

Sincerely,

XxKageTenshixX
XIII13 chapter 5 . 4/16/2012
why do u stop? love the story.. next chapter please..
bananacupcakes chapter 5 . 4/15/2012
please update soon :)
The-Riddle-Heiress chapter 5 . 12/5/2011
I just realized that you're the one who writes this fic and I just about had a heart attack, because I'm in LOVE with the idea of hunter!Burt and hunter!Kurt. I'll admit that I shamelessly ship wincest :) I really hope you find sometime to update this story, because it would mean the world to me!
Sorrowful Cheshire chapter 5 . 10/10/2011
who's she?

update soon please
Sorrowful Cheshire chapter 4 . 10/10/2011
oh i hope this isn't going were i think it is
Kaylen Cooper chapter 5 . 10/9/2011
Am liking this!

Look forward to reading more. :)
mischief7manager chapter 5 . 10/5/2011
Ooh, me gusta!

Stumbled across this little gem a while back. I'm so pumped you're updating again!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »