Reviews for Of Fathers and Sons
vampireharry the 2 chapter 5 . 5/9/2013
This is really cool! I hope you'll continue it!
ElementalFoxGoddess chapter 5 . 11/4/2012
UPDAAATTTEEE! I hope Kurt eventually falls for Lucifer..gosh knows that he needs someone to love...or to possess...I wonder what Kurt's brand means..I mean Sam never recieved it, and he is also Lucifer's vessel...once again update soon, I am soo eager on whats going to happen next...and I bet that woman is either Meg..most likely Meg...or Ruby
XxKageTenshixX chapter 5 . 5/12/2012
I'm really loving this story! Are you still going to continue this? I hope so.

Sincerely,

XxKageTenshixX
XIII13 chapter 5 . 4/16/2012
why do u stop? love the story.. next chapter please..
bananacupcakes chapter 5 . 4/15/2012
please update soon :)
The-Riddle-Heiress chapter 5 . 12/5/2011
I just realized that you're the one who writes this fic and I just about had a heart attack, because I'm in LOVE with the idea of hunter!Burt and hunter!Kurt. I'll admit that I shamelessly ship wincest :) I really hope you find sometime to update this story, because it would mean the world to me!
Sorrowful Cheshire chapter 5 . 10/10/2011
who's she?

update soon please
Sorrowful Cheshire chapter 4 . 10/10/2011
oh i hope this isn't going were i think it is
Kaylen Cooper chapter 5 . 10/9/2011
Am liking this!

Look forward to reading more. :)
mischief7manager chapter 5 . 10/5/2011
Ooh, me gusta!

Stumbled across this little gem a while back. I'm so pumped you're updating again!
clovrboy chapter 5 . 10/3/2011
Thank god Bobby woke Kurt up, cause knowing Kurt he was about to say yes. Oh and he met Sam and dean yay! Is the relationship between them just gonna be family or is there gonna be more going on? Anyway lots of luck with school and I really hope you'll update soon.
DylanDahl chapter 5 . 10/2/2011
WOW sticking close to the show. I loved reading it thank you can't wait to see more.
LateNightAuthor2013 chapter 5 . 10/2/2011
Ugh it's Meg isn't it?
Cosmos Angel and Yami Darkness chapter 5 . 10/2/2011
Keep going its good
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 5 . 10/2/2011
I love this story so much!

Cant wait for more!