Reviews for The Drive
LBelle chapter 10 . 8/11/2017
You never let me down with your unexpected turns and twists. Great story.
LBelle chapter 8 . 8/11/2017
That was truly heartbreaking.
Bevey99 chapter 10 . 8/10/2017
Can't believe this was all in the original outline, but it was a pleasure to read. Thanks for writing.
Bevey99 chapter 2 . 8/9/2017
She is Carlisle's therapist.
Bevey99 chapter 1 . 8/9/2017
Ever heard of ""The Ugly Truth"" movie.
sue1zide chapter 4 . 7/14/2017
Everything going on is so unethical & crazy.
sue1zide chapter 1 . 7/12/2017
Is Bella Carlisle's therapist?
banshee69 chapter 10 . 10/19/2016
They've made full circle and plenty of stops with road bumps along the drive.

Sherry
banshee69 chapter 1 . 10/18/2016
Poor Edward has it all wrong.

Sherry
KingIchi chapter 5 . 5/14/2014
Bella has to much shit for her to be attractable as a romantic interest IMO.

And Edward has turned into the usual twilight captain everything.
KylaHirawani chapter 4 . 5/14/2014
I will never date Bella after fucking my father eww gross.
angelari7 chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
I love this first chapter. You are very talented. Going to read the next chapter.
goldseadragon chapter 4 . 7/9/2013
So why is it breaking confidentiality to talk to Edward, but it's okay to talk to Charlie? Doesn't doctor-patient privilege mean you can't tell anyone at all?
NeonEnigma88 chapter 10 . 7/3/2013
Another amazing story from you, this one had a different, yet interesting, backstory to it. I loved how there were so many sides to the Esme/Mike Carlisle/Bella situation. I was a bit surprised that Emmet and Rosalie weren't actual characters though. But the chase of smuggling Bella out of the country was awesome and action-packed! If you haven't already considered it, you should do a sequel or epilogue explaining what happened to Tyler and the Volturi, etc. But overall, this was a phenomenal story with a unusual, killer plot, and is a story that will definitely be on my mind for days to come! Keep writing!
Guest chapter 4 . 2/4/2013
Bella is an awful person. And she is a terapist? What the hell? Someone should take her away her licence. Disgusting.