Reviews for The Drive
KingIchi chapter 5 . 5/14/2014
Bella has to much shit for her to be attractable as a romantic interest IMO.

And Edward has turned into the usual twilight captain everything.
KylaHirawani chapter 4 . 5/14/2014
I will never date Bella after fucking my father eww gross.
angelari7 chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
I love this first chapter. You are very talented. Going to read the next chapter.
goldseadragon chapter 4 . 7/9/2013
So why is it breaking confidentiality to talk to Edward, but it's okay to talk to Charlie? Doesn't doctor-patient privilege mean you can't tell anyone at all?
NeonEnigma88 chapter 10 . 7/3/2013
Another amazing story from you, this one had a different, yet interesting, backstory to it. I loved how there were so many sides to the Esme/Mike Carlisle/Bella situation. I was a bit surprised that Emmet and Rosalie weren't actual characters though. But the chase of smuggling Bella out of the country was awesome and action-packed! If you haven't already considered it, you should do a sequel or epilogue explaining what happened to Tyler and the Volturi, etc. But overall, this was a phenomenal story with a unusual, killer plot, and is a story that will definitely be on my mind for days to come! Keep writing!
Guest chapter 4 . 2/4/2013
Bella is an awful person. And she is a terapist? What the hell? Someone should take her away her licence. Disgusting.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Fabulous! WHY don't you have more reviews? You deserve them more than many...
Guest chapter 10 . 12/4/2012
Just loved it. You take a cute premise and really rank up the drama with all your stories.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/14/2012
You are a great story teller, I love them
michelle0526 chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Interesting first chapter. Love the chemistry between E & B.
JanineJacobs chapter 10 . 3/11/2012
I want to say - well done on a beautifully written story filled with suspense, humor, drama and a tiny bit of angst and action! You are so tallented and I truly love your stories! I hope we will read more from you!

Loved it so much!
JanineJacobs chapter 9 . 3/11/2012
Now I'm so happy they are togethr and that Bella is pregnant!

The mob won't give up on her and I think they will find her!

Only one more chapter left (sniff sniff)
JanineJacobs chapter 8 . 3/11/2012
Oh boy...what a sad chapter! And poor Edward, his heart must be torn into pieces over the loss of the three people he loved so much! The story is getting really exciting and I can't wait to finish the story!
JanineJacobs chapter 7 . 3/11/2012
Who is the stalker? I feel anxious to know everything!
JanineJacobs chapter 6 . 3/11/2012