Reviews for FusionFall: Rewrite
Seth Metagari chapter 10 . 1/2
Pretty good, but I'd like to recommend you fix all the typos using the "replace chapter" feature.
DerekTheReader chapter 31 . 12/27/2014
And so the plot thickens
DerekTheReader chapter 24 . 12/26/2014
DerekTheReader chapter 17 . 12/25/2014
Great chapter
DerekTheReader chapter 16 . 12/25/2014
Couldn't Paradox have just taken him home?
DerekTheReader chapter 15 . 12/25/2014
So Jack just hands Kyle his only possible way back to his time period? Hm
DerekTheReader chapter 7 . 12/25/2014
This is a legit story
Kyle West chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Don't stop making story's things were great Kyle has magic powers and all so if you please keep going you should have Kyle use his powers over his weapons maybe being trained by Gwen and her at the same time maybe dating Blossom.
Mick chapter 52 . 12/23/2013
We want more chapters with him using his magic powers maybe he could be part anodite and be trained by Gwen well dating Blossom
Mick chapter 51 . 12/13/2013
We want more parts or a different story bu with more magic powers and spells from a boy
nightmaster000 chapter 51 . 2/23/2013
Just found this story and finally red all the chapters so far. I have to say this story is AWESOME. I really like it. I just have one problem. There's no romance for Kyle. Any chance of pairing him with someone? After all every great hero need's some love.

There are four girl's I could see him with, Dee Dee, Numbuh 5, Blossom, and Buttercup. Those four seem to be the girl's he's closest to in this story.

Well in the future time line it looked like he was close to Dee Dee and Buttercup.

I don't mind who you pair him with I'd just really like to see him paired with someone.

Also if you don't pair him Buttercup could you still have her dump Ace. I've never liked that pairing to be honest and I alway's thought in fusion fall he took advantage her. So I can't help but think she would be better off without him.
Steven chapter 44 . 10/26/2012
Dude, this chapter is pretty awesome,but you should add that blossom loves him, and the two lovebirds go out on a date, and there should be some sex to make things cool.
rickastro chapter 5 . 10/6/2012
you have won a follow and a fovorite from me keep writing