Reviews for Heroes of the Mushroom Kingdom
KingOfAnime117 chapter 2 . 9/28/2013
Awesome! Please update soon!
OSR fanatic chapter 2 . 11/26/2012
Great Story! :) Update Soon! :)
Clown That Sleep's chapter 2 . 10/23/2012
definitely interesting. I have to ask were they tricked like that in the real story? you know minus the naruto bit
DreigoththeVampireGod chapter 2 . 1/27/2012
good story so far continue iit
toonash667 chapter 2 . 8/27/2011
awwww ya this is going to be epic and you use bowser japenes name in ssbm when you have japanes sound on and you play as bowser the anouncer says koopa
gen. liquid chapter 2 . 8/7/2011
Excellent, it was awesome to see this and all the other stories get updated yesterday. Anyway, can't wait to see how Naruto handle the King of Koopas. Also, I wonder which Mario games you are going to include in this story. I mean, from the pairings you've listed, the Galaxy games are a given, but I wonder if you plan to include any of the RPGs or other Mario games. I can imagine you writing a rant for Naruto about the insanity of Kart racing with their arch-enemies or playing a giant board game. Anyway, can't wait to see more cowboy, see you later.
kazikamikaze24 chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Wow, that was one big mind-fuck to me. I never really did understand why plumbers were picked as the main stars for Mario Bros. Despite the awesomeness, I'm a bit confused as to how Naruto shall truly fit into this; but, I patiently await for the next chapters to get a true feel for the story.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
I liked it. I do however have a question. Was the begining of the fic based on the mario bros live action movie? Also nice ben 10 referance.
SSVshepard chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Very good opening chapter. I have been looking for a good Mario/Naruto story & yours is the best I've found. I do want to know though, will the donkey kong arcade game come into play with this story?
Riz987 chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
good MarioxNaruto fics are so hard because one has Cartoon violence while the other is Realistic violence. I know three good MxN fics but they have become dead fics. The SMBZ will have much of plot already worked and how plumbers with no fighting experience can fly, throw fire, and jump 20 feet in the air is going to be a frustrating and awesome montage I don't know what to contribute but keep in made Luigi is a scaredy cat and is much of the comedic humor so prepare him but have him come off as a shocked and feaqrful when the big baddies show up. I hope this fic can finally have a decent Addition to the MarioxNaruto library on this site.
deltabeta26 chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
. . . .I have only two words that express how I feel. Those two words are "F#CK YEAH!". Sorry, let me elaborate. First of all, I love Mario bros games. They kick #ss quite frankly because mario is like the symbol of video games, kinda like mickey being the mascot of cartoons. Now that I finally get to see a crossover in action with it i can't help but be excited and boy am I. I really like the direction you're taking this too. Did I see hints of the live action movie in the begining? I can't wait until the next chapter when this starts to be sort out a bit more.
gen. liquid chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Dude, if I can give you a hug though the internet, I would. I loved the other Peach x Naruto fic and seeing you do your own just makes me giddy. Love the end with Naruto realizing the fuck-up. Can't wait for more, man.
johnf3545 chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Well...I didn't see this coming at all XD this will be an interesting fic