Reviews for The HummelBerry Situation
khazrn43 chapter 19 . 8/21
Klaine having sex with Rachel's body just weird. It would have been nice if Finn and Rachel could have had sex with her body.

Honor the tether! Remember the drummer!
Brianna chapter 19 . 11/24/2014
OMG! I think this is like my favorite fanfiction! You did a great job at this!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/1/2014
Lmao that period part was soooooo funny
PorcelainRobot chapter 2 . 11/18/2013
OMG This chapter made me laugh so much, when Kurt got his period I was pissing myself LOVE IT!
bettybox chapter 19 . 6/21/2013
hahahaahha love it
Guest chapter 19 . 5/4/2013
I just read this entire story and it was really good:) thank u for sharing it with us! Love the ending! Your a greeat writer!
aggressivelycalm chapter 19 . 3/4/2013
this story is just awesome! it made me laugh so often and cry too and i read it in one afternoon like an insane person oh GOD. so amazing! i mean body change fics and stories have been done SOOOO ridiculously often, but this one was just anything BUT clich├ęd...i have no idea how you did it! I would've liked to read Klaine's celebration though! and sex with rachel's body was just WEIRD. I seriously got NOTHING out of it xDD I haven't read hetero sex in...i don't know how long. and it wasn't hetero sex anyway, know. crazy weird. i adore this story though!
simplyKlaine chapter 19 . 1/25/2013
HAHAHA awww this story is SO good!
BurdenedWithAGloriousPurpose chapter 11 . 1/19/2013
Rachel can't do anything right lol
BurdenedWithAGloriousPurpose chapter 10 . 1/19/2013
Sad chapter... although I laughed so hard at the last line
BurdenedWithAGloriousPurpose chapter 5 . 1/19/2013
Kurt is going to kill Rachel
BurdenedWithAGloriousPurpose chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
poor Kurt... at least it's a once in a life time thing for him and not an every month thing :p
BurdenedWithAGloriousPurpose chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
I already love this story
iloveleam IG chapter 19 . 1/6/2013
I'm momently bawling my eyes out, this is the best fanfic I've ever read, you actually just made me ship Finchel.
Okay, keep writing !
I LOVE THIS OK chapter 19 . 1/2/2013
i just read this entire fic and i'm kind of dead.
i don't even ship canon!hummelberry but now i do. just. thank you so much for writing this, it was beautiful and so so funny.