Reviews for The HummelBerry Situation
Brianna chapter 19 . 11/24/2014
OMG! I think this is like my favorite fanfiction! You did a great job at this!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/1/2014
Lmao that period part was soooooo funny
PorcelainRobot chapter 2 . 11/18/2013
OMG This chapter made me laugh so much, when Kurt got his period I was pissing myself LOVE IT!
bettybox chapter 19 . 6/21/2013
hahahaahha love it
Guest chapter 19 . 5/4/2013
I just read this entire story and it was really good:) thank u for sharing it with us! Love the ending! Your a greeat writer!
MariaHime chapter 19 . 3/4/2013
this story is just awesome! it made me laugh so often and cry too and i read it in one afternoon like an insane person oh GOD. so amazing! i mean body change fics and stories have been done SOOOO ridiculously often, but this one was just anything BUT clich├ęd...i have no idea how you did it! I would've liked to read Klaine's celebration though! and sex with rachel's body was just WEIRD. I seriously got NOTHING out of it xDD I haven't read hetero sex in...i don't know how long. and it wasn't hetero sex anyway, just...you know. crazy weird. i adore this story though!
simplyKlaine chapter 19 . 1/25/2013
HAHAHA awww this story is SO good!
BurdenedWithAGloriousPurpose chapter 11 . 1/19/2013
Rachel can't do anything right lol
BurdenedWithAGloriousPurpose chapter 10 . 1/19/2013
Sad chapter... although I laughed so hard at the last line
BurdenedWithAGloriousPurpose chapter 5 . 1/19/2013
Kurt is going to kill Rachel
BurdenedWithAGloriousPurpose chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
poor Kurt... at least it's a once in a life time thing for him and not an every month thing :p
BurdenedWithAGloriousPurpose chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
I already love this story
iloveleam IG chapter 19 . 1/6/2013
I'm momently bawling my eyes out, this is the best fanfic I've ever read, you actually just made me ship Finchel.
Okay, keep writing !
I LOVE THIS OK chapter 19 . 1/2/2013
i just read this entire fic and i'm kind of dead.
i don't even ship canon!hummelberry but now i do. just. thank you so much for writing this, it was beautiful and so so funny.
Annadog40 chapter 19 . 11/25/2012