Reviews for Twisted Soul: Revised
TEAM TOBI chapter 2 . 9/11/2013
Please continue this story
Guest chapter 2 . 3/3/2013
Paresse bem bacana a historia.
Element-OverLord chapter 2 . 12/3/2012
MAKE DANZO DIE! AND PAIRINGS BE NARUTO X KUSHINA X HAREM & SASUKE X O.C.

GOOD LUCK!
DemonAndAGun chapter 2 . 11/27/2012
If you're actually going to continue with the story which you've basically abandoned, you can sate everyone's curiosity about bringing Kushina back by using one of the viruses and have her clan's vitality negate the negative effects bringing her back to life, after all Wesker has the virus but isn't a zombie, same can happen with Kushina... make her like the chick from the movies... whatever her name was.
Snake King chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
Dude what's next
TRANE671 chapter 2 . 5/23/2012
dont like wesker with kyuubi better naruto
Zero Gawain chapter 2 . 2/18/2012
I like it, aunqeu prefer another version
MrNeedsToRemoveAllFavs chapter 2 . 1/30/2012
The heck is a consul? And how the heck are they assigning missions to anybody when that's the Hokage's job?
Guest chapter 2 . 1/26/2012
How will you bring Kushina back from the dead? I also have a suggestion for pairings, I was thinking that Naruto could go with Hinata, but give her a dark personality, like make pretty evil but not completely. For example have her show mercy every now and then. This is only a suggestion so you don't have to do it, but I'll be verry happy if you do. Please keep writing (or typing whatev's ) I want to reed more!
onslaught172 chapter 2 . 1/8/2012
epic by the way check wekser in marvel vs capsom 3
KisandraWesker chapter 2 . 10/22/2011
HURRY UP AND UPDATE DAMMIT! I'm getting ansty over here! Good story btw!
candyman123 chapter 2 . 10/1/2011
I like where you are going with this, i can't wait till the next chap. hope you update soon!
Ppsh chapter 2 . 7/25/2011
Pretty good so far. I'm hoping, and assuming, that Kushina is either not dead or will be revived somehow later.

Looking forward to more. The rewrite is immensly better than the old one as well.
titans vs gods chapter 2 . 6/28/2011
you shuold make it so later on in this story wesker and the kyuubi eventualy befirend naruto and want to help him like in the last one also

my suggestions fot the harem are

Fem Haku (liked that idea in the last one)

Ino (both are underestimated by everyone)

Hinata (she always loved him no matter what)

Hanabi (everyone in the branch family hates her so she can relate to naruto)

Fem kyuubi (it could happen)

tenten (not enough of this couple)

anko (she was also trained by an evil being)

tsunade (she can relate to watching someone you love die in front of them)

Shizune (same as tsunade)
Liger01 chapter 2 . 6/15/2011
okay, what the hell, why would you pair kyuubi and with wesker, really, you know every time kyuubi turns into female and seductive and all that, the fic becomes less serious, going more towards humor fic, also your making kyuubi seem less less like a demon. so far I liked your older version of the fic better, even if it was written not has well has the current one.