Reviews for The Way Love Goes
Psycho Tangerine chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Everything came out so nicely and everyone is happy. I wonder what would have happened if Kelsey had rejected Chad and continued to crush on Carter.
1 Billy Fan chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
This was a funny romance story, and it was great! And the pairings of Carter/Dana and Chad/Kelsey were great! It started out complicated, but in the end it all turned out great! Joel was so funny and so full of himself! And finally i'm glad that you had Dana and Carter get together, they are my favorite characters in PRLR! Cool Story!
AlicelovesJasperForever chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Hot for me? lol great story
CrystallineSparks chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
Love...a confusing thing...Good fic!
Destiny45 chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
Haha, what a whirlwind of a romance story! I love Chad/Kelsey pairings, and this one was right on! Loved the part where Chad final built up his courage and kissed her; very romantic. Great story! This is going on my favorites list.
Lightspeed-4 chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
OMG! That was so freakin' cute! I love it! I am adding it to my favorites! ~Lightspeed-4
IceRose92 chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
That was awesome! Seriously I loved it.
pyrorescue1 chapter 1 . 3/20/2004
Ok this story is very cute, I wish it had been longer and that you’d write more with these two couples. There are so few lightspeed Rescue stories out there that it’s hard to find’em. Either way keep up the great work.
ChristalSteele chapter 1 . 10/31/2003
totally awsome story.
Lady Lightspeed chapter 1 . 3/11/2003
I really like your story, it ties up two of the most annoying things about PRLr. I'm also glad someone finally wrote PRLR, not enough people do.
Jer chapter 1 . 4/8/2002
Very good story...very good... _~
fan chapter 1 . 4/5/2002
I love it! I've always wanted Carter/Dana and Chad/Kelsey to get together. This story want funny and sweet at the same time. Write more!
MrQuinn chapter 1 . 4/5/2002
Oh my God... this was like Power Rangers on Days of our lives or something. Everyone was in love with someone else. Interesting. Very interesting.
Joan chapter 1 . 4/4/2002
Oooooooooo o this is soooo good if your going to write plase make it soon.