Reviews for Naruto Uzumaki and the Scroll of Sealing
DonningTheCowlOfTheDarkKnight chapter 2 . 3/12
Fascinating
DonningTheCowlOfTheDarkKnight chapter 1 . 3/12
Um... I am at a loss as I don't really know how to feel about this fic yet. LoL.
Anduin1357 chapter 1 . 11/26/2016
Intto: GG Well Played especially the attempt at a movie-like imagery. Very funny.
fenixrojo36 chapter 13 . 11/24/2016
Excelente
Calebros chapter 5 . 10/27/2016
the marks on Naruto's cheeks were already hard to see under any light according to what wroze earlier, so if they faded even more then they should be visible at all by now
Calebros chapter 5 . 10/27/2016
why are making genins out of 6 year old students? or did I miss some huge timeskips?
MewLover9000 chapter 13 . 10/23/2016
Very nice story. Love the sense of family
Lahmikhara chapter 13 . 7/23/2016
Intriguing concept xD I really like the interactions between Naruto and Harry and the way those interactions affected him. Most of the time I really like the story, although I must admit that I catch myself mostly skipping over the parts that were to close to canon. I basically tend to browse through to see if something changed and pick up from there. Guess it's what happens if you read to many fanfics...

Anyway all in all good job and I'm looking forward on starting on book 2 xD
Centaurious chapter 10 . 5/9/2016
I had hoped that you might dare to change the plot but that was a foolish thought seeing the same old boring team 7.

I'm not going to bother reading any more of this or it's implied sequels because I've read the manga and I know nothing will change. Your Naruto, despite having Harry in his head and helping him Is identical to canon. You stuck Harry into the story but you didn't change ANYTHING!
himalay1729 chapter 1 . 4/27/2016
- nice -
miu.sakurai.73 chapter 13 . 4/19/2016
aww! fue mega tierno! y lindo :D
StoneTheLoner chapter 1 . 3/2/2016
Not reading this. It was a pretty stupid idea to put Harry in the Naruto world, then seal him up so he could do absolutely freaken nothing in the story. Sure, Naruto will probably visit the seal sometimes, but for all the impact Harry's actions will have on the story you may as well have created an original character with magic to teach Naruto.
mushy guillotine chapter 6 . 3/1/2016
This chapter was soooooo boring
mushy guillotine chapter 3 . 2/29/2016
You know about the wands...I think the second one fits Naruto more. He is unyielding and inflexible to his vows ...just my opinion.
misuky7 chapter 13 . 1/24/2016