Reviews for Naruto Uzumaki and the Scroll of Sealing
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 8/24
Update immediately, please!
Macilnar chapter 12 . 7/20
My biggest problem with this chapter is that Naruto did realize it was about teamwork but conveniently forgets when tied to the post.
Rman916 chapter 3 . 7/14
The movie avatar the last airbender wasn't all that bad as a movie, I just hate the way they portrayed the series.
Yumi Edogawa chapter 13 . 7/3
This story is amazing! I sincerely hope there's a sequel and will be looking for it right now :)
The Defenestrated Typewriter chapter 3 . 3/9
I don't think the recreated Diagon Ally really works. I think it would have been better if you had Harry show Naruto his memory of Diagon Ally instead of this odd recreation that is now just hanging around in Naruto's head. Also the hat and wand selection make no sense. They are in Naruto's mind, it follows its own set of rules completely different to that of the real world. If he decides gravity doesnt work then it stops, if he decides that dragon heart-string wands sound great and unicorn wands sound wimpy then in his mind he'll respond to the dragon and reject the unicorn even if in the real world he responds the other way around. As for the hat what is creating its mind, its either harry or naruto saying all those things about him, that it changes when naruto thinks differently just shows how pointless it is as if he changes his mind again the house it will pick will change. Also choosing house is kinda pointless when there is only 1 wizard around.
I read the ending song lyrics and the wooaah part reminded me of Justin bieber "baby". You know, the part in the beginning when he's just going woooaaahhh, like three times? Yeah, that.
GenetiX23 chapter 9 . 1/5
I honestly can't continue reading; the ellipsis overdose is enough that parsing this is a massive pain in the ass.
GenetiX23 chapter 8 . 1/5
So...when is this going to stop being a complete rehash of canon?
GenetiX23 chapter 6 . 12/8/2014
GenetiX23 chapter 4 . 12/7/2014
Oh, effective slash. Alright, that sucks. Done with this, then.
GenetiX23 chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
Please don't be slash, please don't be slash...

The concept is too good to ruin like that.
yukicrewger2 chapter 10 . 11/24/2014
dear god, did you get the dance cow dance thing from Third Fang, or did he get it from you? I'm also starting think it came from Demyx originally...
Jayim Duinara chapter 13 . 11/15/2014
This is not a flame; your story was good enough that I read it through till the end. However, I wish to give some honest criticism; and I'm afraid that it's a bit negative.

Please don't misunderstand me, your writing is indeed very interesting. You describe things very well. However, I want to ask you, why did you write this? It's a great novelization of Naruto. Yet, having Harry there is almost pointless; every situation that Naruto finds himself in happens either exactly the way it did in canon, or close enough to the same that it makes no discernible difference.

I do not believe that it's just lazy writing because, as I said, your writing is good. I think you just need some courage to branch out.

Especially considering Naruto's young age when Harry first appeared, combined with the extra training and abilities he has, there should be a profound impact on his personality. The whole 'pretending to be an idiot' idea only works if we can see a marked contrast where he can drop the mask he's wearing and quit pretending. Otherwise, he really is how he acts, which is canon Naruto: no changes.

Dropping a new character into a story would have big changes on the way it plays out; that's the whole point of crossovers! As it is, this reads more like a 'Harry watches Naruto anime and gives narrative commentary on it'.

Interesting enough to stick with reading it, yet a little confined and frustrating.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/23/2014
You know the Kakashi of this story is a traitor who weakens the village by reducing the number of genin. A lot like Snape who tried to keep non slytherin students from passing potions to weaken potential aurors and healers. That he probably will not teach Naruto anything, so as to keep him weak, is only more proof that Kakashi is a traitor.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/23/2014
Some people should not write about things that they do not know about. Like filters inside instamatic cameras that need cleaning.