Reviews for Thicker than water
Guest Wolf chapter 19 . 4/20/2014
Please update soon. I really want to know what happens next. looking foreward to your next chapter. :)
SpringBorn chapter 19 . 8/9/2013
Great chapter. Short but filled with description. Really looking forward to the next chapter!
Luthinea chapter 17 . 10/2/2011
yay
kitty chapter 17 . 8/3/2011
! DO STOP THE STORY THERE!

ARGH I HATE CLIFF HANGERS PLEASE WRITE MORE I WANT TO KNOW WHATS GOIN TO HAPPEN NEXT!PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE! I'M DYING TO KNOW!
Kashito91 chapter 14 . 7/6/2011
come on! stop teasing us and upload MORE! QUICKLY!
Guest chapter 13 . 6/27/2011
i hope u update your biker mice i really like it. and im sorry your on antidepressents. Ill b prayen for ya.
calypso tchaka chapter 11 . 6/17/2011
I've got to say, his kid seems to be a complete handful. Now if she were somehow a little fire-breather that hates clowns, I can't imagine a scenario where Carbuckle (or whatever) doesn't get torched in a most humiliating and agonizing way. Often.
Sunstreaker29 chapter 11 . 6/13/2011
I don't think you realized that you had already posted ch. 11. I think you want to post ch.13 next.
Rainbowluvr17 chapter 12 . 6/13/2011
-snorts- T is gonna get hurt big time by his 2' kiddo.

And God is gonna get some enjoyment outta that torture.
Rainbowluvr17 chapter 11 . 6/9/2011
-falls over laughing- Heavenly payback is a total bitch!

I've got a little cousin that is so much like his father -giggles- I think Hell's gonna get some enjoyment out of that.
Cha's Aegis chapter 9 . 6/2/2011
*snicker* Lame pickup line, but leave it to Throttle to make it sound good! O That was hilarious.
calypso tchaka chapter 9 . 6/2/2011
hahaha I like that spunky little kid, she's got sass :) I enjoyed it, more so for Shira's comments, she's just too cute. Enjoy your evening, thank you and good night! xx :)
chichi chapter 9 . 6/2/2011
nice. now she could either be outraged, or turn it around on him,and flirt. (there's never any harm in flirting);)
calypso tchaka chapter 8 . 6/2/2011
Hello, long time no see (from my end):) This looks interesting so far. The concept reminds me a little of other girls being thrown into a lab to make "weapons" with other soldiers, but I admit that it's interesting.

Foreseeable problems in the future: she's been doing the single parent thing since loooong before the birth, and she didn't even know him then. It's like donor showing up after the birth and wanting to know his child. If I were in her shoes I'd find it creepy and and think he's a weirdo. But then, ofc, nothing a round of saving the day their way against the favorite cheese factory won't do I suppose. :P

haha, anyway, this was entertaining. Hope you are doing well, and that your week is going splendidly. xx :)
Rainbowluvr17 chapter 7 . 5/31/2011
-falls over laughing- 'Tinkle-Bug'? Where did you get that from?

And I feel kinda bad for T. He's gonna go insane one of these days, prolly sooner once he finally meets his daughter. X3 I can SO see him having a mischievous side.