Reviews for I think I might've inhaled you
stargazerdown chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
*gapes in sheer amazement*
Fantastic!
nwtly chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
This is so beautiful and poignant. Thank you so much for writing this!
TangerineTea chapter 1 . 5/18/2012

Wonderfully written.

Loved every word of it!

Thank you so much!
sparklylulz chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Holy guacamole! This blew me away! This was incredibly well-written, totally in character, and simply stunning. I cannot express how much I love your Watson. Most writers make him predictable, boring, cliche, see through, and sort of useless. Your Watson, though, he was full of life and meaning and above all else he isn't just some 'sidekick' he's the other side of the coin, an equal, and I love that.

Well done, very, very well done.
Hitachiin Shibo chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
I liked this. The styling was weird, but somehow enjoyable.
ChibiItachi-chan chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
I love this!
toeki chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
beautiful. just beautiful.

at first i was a little confused because of the flashbacks of the pool incident, but i really like the way you wrote this. all the small details that seem so in character. to my mind the slash at the end is not necessary to make your story work(im not into slash so much). this fic is amazing.
Kyasarin-Maarukeehii1 chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
That was such an...unconventional way of writing a story, but I loved it. Great work! It was extremely expressive.
lolathimble chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
So beautiful. Thank you :)
Ophelia Havisham chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Yay! Aw, I love Sherlock/John, it's the most epic!

You are awesome in your awesomeliness. Favourited!
ultraviolet128 chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Argh I love it! The little flitting backwards and forwards between the pool and their normal lives, and just the way you captured the essence of the both of them. Fantastic! :) x
Unknown-de-Mordor chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Oh, this is lovely. Just lovely. You've done such a nice job portraying both of them and that little 'something' between them. Boys, why did you wait so long!

If there's anything to improve is the cut between the pool scene and the other scenes. It's a bit confusing at first, but okay after I know what to expect. Anyway, thumbs-up!
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
AW! *U* This was so sweet! *U* Love this, most definitely! *U* GORGEOUS work! *U* Rock on! Gosh, the little things John notices and remembers about Sher, the little things you have Sher analyze in a way that is just so HIM...! *U* Love this so much! *U* Absolutely gorgeous! *U* Can't wait for more! Rock on!