Reviews for Among the Ruins
LucyMagnus chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
I know I'm saying it over and over again but this is another great story. I was always thinking about the events after the end of Normandy episode and this story described them well. I didn't read many Helen/James stories but this one is great. The two of them fit together well although I like to see them more like friends than lovers. Helen belongs more to John than anyone else despite I'm a bit more Teslen fan than Magnitt. But to be honest I actually don't care too much with whom Helen spends her time. :-)

I love Normandy, one of my favorite episodes, so I'm glad you wrote this story. All Helen's thoughts about John fit well.

This was another great bedtime story (really bedtime, it's 12:40am right now lol) and I'm thankful for it.
alwayssmilingsam chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
I love this pairing - the perfect setting and so well written I ould love to read more of your interpretation of their relationship because this was exactly how I imagined it to be.
Therewascake chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Oh gosh, this is awesome!

It's just such a beautiful beginning followed by more awesomeness.

I really like the way you show their relationship.

And I just love your writing style!
Therewascake chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Oh gosh, this is awesome!

It's just such a beautiful beginning followed by more awesomeness.

I really like the way you show their relationship.

And I just love your writing style!
ShellyLove chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
This was quite fantastic if I'm completely honest.

If I were to be blunt, hot damn.

Helen/James is just so passionate, I'd love to see more of them written by you!

this was absolutely fabulous, just so amazing.

thank you for writing this!
C0bwebb chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Oh I LOVED this one! I think you really captured the angst Watson must feel from being involved with Helen and knowing she was also involved with Druitt! I love the setting as well and the references to the Normandy episode! Excellent!

Cobweb
SingingShooter chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
well done :) I like it a lot!
TalitaF chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Damn girl! If this is what your lovemaking is like I must admit...u and ur partner/hubby are GOOD! Anyways...(taking deep breath to compose myself ;-) ) Your writing is exquisite! ( not sure about spelling, sorry)!

Now please write a loongg Helen whump one( at least 5 chapters). Pleaasseee, pretty pleeaasseee!
Samantha.Majka chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Hello,as I promised,I am here to write you a was a great I started to read it,I didnt know what would happen at the end of the surprised me.I like your style of writing,I would like to write stories as great as job and of course,I am interested in your new Helen/James story so don't hesitate and