Reviews for Bertie And The Dashed Unhelpful Valet
So funny! Loved it!
omg chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
omg! totalllllllly awwwsome
Lord Darling chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
'I'm in so thick a soup, I think it's actually a stew'. Just one example of the funny, fresh yet undeniably in-character work you have created. I loved it, practically every line was amusing. I couldn't see a single mistake, either. Admirable effort! Bravo!
Me chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Heh heh heh, who'd have thought that Jeeves would be one for April Fool's jokes? One would think that'd be more suited to the boys of the Drones Club :)Great story, loved it!
AssassinOfRome chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
That was amazing. Well Done! So believable.

AOR
igbogal chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
My impression of this story can be described by a simple equation: Jeeves April Fool's Awesomeness! Because after all, a smart guy like that would die of boredom just polishing silver all day. You did a fine job of keeping your readers unsuspecting until the very end, which must have been really hard to do. If Aunt Agatha ever did manage to hunt down a beautiful, enchanting heiress and drop her on Bertie's doorstep, though, he still wouldn't have anything to fear...because she might head straight for Jeeves ;) If you have any more Wodehouse-based silliness stored up, please share it!