Reviews for Fixing What's Broken
number 14-daxlyn chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
haha nice even if unintentional you expanded on the joke with Eraqus' name if you didn't know Eraqus is an anagram of squarE.
Lilly chapter 7 . 12/23/2012
Hello! I just started reading this fan fiction and fell in love. I love how all the different conflicts tie together almost seamlessly. The pictures you paint with your words are spectacular. I wish you the best and I can't wait for your next chapter. Yours truly Lilly
Alice.R chapter 7 . 10/7/2012
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH! HOW COULD YOU AQUA? ALSO TERRA?! THE STORY IS GREAT, BUT HOW CAN YOU 2 LIE TO VEN?! HE'S MY FAVORITE CHARACTER! Ops. Sorry. Just needed to get that off my chest. I want to know what happens next...BUT I DON'T THINK ITS SUCH A GOOD IDEA TO PAIR VEN WITH AQUA IF SHE HAS TERRA! BUT HEY! THAT'S ONLY MY OPINION. DO WHAT YOU WANT, I'M NOT THE ONE WRITING IT. CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT ONE! ( Sorry ;bout using only capitol letters and spelling error and telling you what you should do. :( -)
Inmate XIV chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Hey there!

Well, I have to say that I love the story and really want to know where it's going to go from here on.

It's been a while since you updated, though, and I'm getting sad watching this story just sit there. I demand that you update before I throw myself out a window. :D

- Silver Dawn
anwser chapter 2 . 12/30/2011
i saw your little rant at the bottom of the page and to answer them logically would be.

1) they had a written and signed note from there legal guardian explaining why he him self couldn't be there and there for why they had to pick both Ven and Roxas up (i don;t know if this can really happen but it cover the loop hole)

2)if Ven was as hurt as he was in chapter one how is he out so fast: easy a magical wizard did it and healed him mostly

sides it's your story u can do what ever u want. BTW the 'logical' answers are mostly a joke but they still solve your rant of loop holes
VideoGamesMakesTheWorldGoRound chapter 7 . 11/22/2011
First of all I must say, thanks for adding non-account reviews!

I like how you put Axel (I'm guessing) playing Phoenix Wright. *claps* I'll get to the actual story now. I like it! It's not too cliche, but that's probably because I haven't read something like this.

Keep it up, and don't rush!
mrl98 chapter 7 . 11/17/2011
:O can't wait for the next chapter.!
Theodstdead chapter 7 . 11/16/2011
Well, I like it, it was not perfect but was good.

What I mean it's the next thing; for what I was specting or trying to wish that was going to happend in the next chapter, would be a great perfomamce of drama, literature and study not just to the feling of 'love', to the prlobems and traumas that Ventus it's passing rigth now. The begining with the Roxas discussion with Terra and Aqua was epic; great form of redaction, you can feel the angry and preocupation of Roxas in Venrus, and even more the fury to catch Aqua and Terra like that, was literally epic. But, the short and how the chapter get more grow, was kind of disapointing, Please don't miseunderstand me, I still love the story and it's more that true that you are a great autor, but this chapter don't feel like the others. Not only for be short, it's more that don't full complety like the others chapters. Was more like the begining of someone that a whole chapter. And sorry, maybe I am to much critic, you do it great, the redaction and story still feel strong in this one, bur not so much like in the others.

But something it's true, I can't wait what it's going to happend. A carnival? Ventus emotions and traumas? Xion and Roxas geting together? I really Want to read how it's envolve in the next chapter, abd what it's going to be next.

You really do it great, really, not like the others, but pretty awesome indeed!

Only one question, it's me or Aqua looks more like Terra in the game? Kind of selfish or sometimes bad, and later get a complete transformation to a normal aqua, worry and whit mother felings. And looks kind of distant of the Vebtus felings of love.

Sorry for the big review, but like I say before, the important it's that you do it great! Not like thr others but still good! I totally want to read what happend next!
Blackwing13 chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Like it, read all chapters when will there b more
Theodstdead chapter 6 . 10/17/2011
Sorry, this its my frist review.

I honestly dont have words with everyone of the chapters you do, you can put the little pices of drama, love, fun and at the same tiem that every thing fit perfectly.

I love how you handle this, you know how to can put in prove the sanity in ventus in this cases, how the fact of the murder of his mother and how Terra and Aqua begint to be a little bit more distant (I want to read of the result of Roxas catching aqua and terra! and how ventus its!) Xion, I understand complety the felign of the poor girl, but dont worry, In a while you would huging your part of roxas XD

I just made a account to can review and can know everytime you post it, Please good luck and its waited the next chapter!
Swiftwind6 chapter 6 . 10/16/2011
plz update
mrl98 chapter 6 . 8/29/2011
poor ven ! Amazing chapter... i absolutely love this story. please update soon !
Dormouse Of Dreams chapter 6 . 8/26/2011
I love it when I'm right! Did Roxas just walk into one of Terra and Aqua's romantic moments...? Poor Ven! That sounds extremely traumatizing! Keep strong little buddy!
chimichi chapter 6 . 8/26/2011
Hey this is cool! Please update soon kay?:D
YueShiyume chapter 5 . 8/16/2011
This izzo cooooolllll! xDDD I can relate since I myself have my own twin! xD HahahahhahaxD Your story and plot is good and I was laughing on Axel's words...Hahaha xD I wish Xion OR Namine will go to Roxas..xD I'm a Roxas and Ventus lover so, thumbs up for you! xD I'll be expecting more! See ya! xD