Reviews for I Can Live With That
Haruka2007 chapter 4 . 1/21
lovely story :)
shandi.rivera chapter 4 . 8/3/2014
This was absolutely adorkable! Loved it to pieces! I really enjoy this pairing. You write it so well. My favorite part was about the kitty. :-)
Sele de la Luna chapter 4 . 3/20/2013
I loved it!
SingingButterflyRose chapter 4 . 11/10/2012
I should have reviewed this story a long time ago. It makes me have so many feels!

Hope you've been doing well!
Chibitiza chapter 2 . 7/14/2012
Oh, I should've reviewed this a LONG time ago. this story was simply pure genius. Your writing style matched Grimmonjow's wild personality. His suffering and mental agony at something plain and adorable is very amusing to watch and then after he calms down and sees the plus side of it, he suffers again when he realizes he's fallen for the "trap". Very clever. Very clever.
Potkanka chapter 4 . 11/15/2011
I'm not a fan of this pairing but I don't hate it either - actually, I've never thought of it before. What I wanted to say is, I liked it. Their relationship might actually work. I was worried, when I saw it had only four chapters, that it would go too fast and be unbelievable, but it ended with nothing explicit, just these two getting closer, which was nice (and believable).

Oh and I loved Orihime's weird moments, I think you captured that part of her personality very well, it was pretty funny :D
nypsy chapter 4 . 9/6/2011
enjoyed this very much. wish it went further or there was a sequel where it became a true romance. luv how they interact w/each other & esp. how she's penetrating grim's outer shell even though he's fighting it every step of the way.
nypsy chapter 2 . 9/2/2011
very funny & cute. grim is being domesticated at a snail's pace & doing so while kicking & screaming. fun to read. hope there's a bit more romance to come.
uhlikins chapter 4 . 8/12/2011
Its so much different from most GrimmjowxOrihime stories that are usually so sexually based. This one is so sweet it gives me cavities!

They are so cute together in really well written stories like this one, great job!
Sovereign Violette chapter 3 . 7/24/2011
Gotta say, you kept true to the characters. I love it! :D
Aussies're Aggro chapter 4 . 7/17/2011
I am hanging on this story. It's so gorgeously written that I can't wait fot the next installment. :D
Toph43 chapter 4 . 7/6/2011
:) i really honeestly liked that. the idea was very simple and you wrote it very well. You didn't make things go by really super fast, but you didn't spend forever on just one scene. I liked the pace of this little series. I hope you make another with this pairing. :)
it0takes0skills0to0be0me chapter 4 . 6/19/2011
love this story!
geminigrl016 chapter 4 . 6/19/2011
Just finished!

*sniff* Nice end to this fic but still sad to see it done. OvO

Awkward but caring Grimmjow. Aww. :D

I WANT THAT STUFFED CAT! Hime needs to sew on a mask fragment first though. XD

I feel for her but she's not alone anymore. That applies to the both of them, they're gonna stick together. w

I love the way you portray the wacky Orihime. -sigh- Need more Orihime in Bleach. I loved seeing her stuffing her face with donuts~xP
H3art Star chapter 4 . 6/19/2011
WOW TT it was amazing :D. I love every part of this chapter.

It was so sweet and touching made me warm inside. ahh I lUV it

'Grimm kitty' what a cute name indeed 3

and this story was Wonder- fucking- ful EPIC SO FREAKING EPIC!