Reviews for Oh My Alucard
Naberra chapter 33 . 3/9
I'm so glad you didn't write the rape scene. I love your story. It's by far one of the best I've ever read!
Than-Guan'Rose chapter 1 . 3/8
I'm getting some major second hand embarrassment on Ruby's part...Oml I had to stop reading for a few hours just to continue reading xD, The Cringe is real.
FayValentine123 chapter 34 . 12/1/2016
This was truly amazing! I wish I an see what happens next!
FayValentine123 chapter 14 . 11/24/2016
This is really amazing
FayValentine123 chapter 5 . 11/23/2016
I loved Dracula 1992 the best movie ever
Miazaki-san chapter 34 . 8/8/2016
I love this story sooo much! I just read all of it in one sitting! The plot was great and kept me interested the whole time! And I ship Alucard and Ruby. Lol can't stop me now.
Crimson Fucker chapter 34 . 8/3/2016
This was an awesome story. Can't wait to read part two. Plus, good job for getting most of it grammatically correct.
Mamaswann chapter 34 . 7/26/2016
I FREAKING LOVED THIS STORY!
S-Lioness chapter 23 . 7/18/2016
So far, I've guessed that Ruby's parents aren't her biological ones. Mary is the daughter of the woman Caelum -hope I spelled his name right- loved. I think it was some kind of an arranged marriage since he seems found of her and she didn't seem so surprised over the loss of her daughter to me. And this chapter makes me think, I wonder if its actually for revenge? And just how did he know Ruby was Alucard's mate? I have more thoughts about the whole thing but better go on and see for myself.
Well on to next chapter
LaNiec chapter 34 . 3/3/2016
Omg omg I know I'm late but this is amazing, you need to make a short film and if there is a sequel please someone tell actually crying that it's over, out of all the stories like this, this was by farrrrrrr the best and I'm going to keep rereading. This makes me wish you owned Hellsing. Please make more of all different anime.
Guest chapter 34 . 1/27/2016
ahh! I loved this story so much! there needs to be a sequel! love you're writing so please keep it up!
alexis chapter 34 . 1/3/2016
is there a squel?
labyrinth1800 chapter 10 . 12/27/2015
l
Guest chapter 34 . 10/20/2015
So wait. Kaelum was a reptillian?
Tiff chapter 8 . 10/11/2015