Reviews for Oh My Alucard
jewels369 chapter 1 . 6/29
Ok, ok, so first i'm like; oh my god, this first chapter has already got me hooked! Beautiful character personality, awesome meet up keepin it real, Ya know? And then I get to the very bottom and I see the chapter count and- have a major freakout. YOU HAVE SO MANY CHAPTERS I LOVE IT! OOH, I CANNOT WAIT TO READ ALL THIS! so what if it's midnight, I can read it all! And I'll read it all happily~ 3
your 1 fan chapter 25 . 6/7
I love your fanfic story! It took me just 1 day reading your awesome fanfic story!
Tamina Hathaway chapter 34 . 5/24
I really love this one but it’s kind of annoying because I wanted to read fanfic of Alucard and Seras but I was curious and red this one and now I can’t ship Alucard with anyone else but Ruby. So now I can’t ready any fanfic of him cause Ruby isn’t there with him.
I want to write a Alucard/Oc fic but I don't know how. Would you help me in any way?
devildog452 chapter 1 . 3/12
When are you going to make more chapters on Oh my alucard 2?
Noah of creativity chapter 6 . 3/1
It kinda scared me at the start of chapter six when I read Caitlin, it's the exact spelling of my name. I love this story though, it's so good, it really written well.
dxlmao chapter 18 . 1/13
Oh god, I love this story but Ruby makes me so mad sometimes. Yes, she's human and she can't do anything about it, but please stop being useless Ruby. Quite leading poor Alucard on like that. It's been 18 chapters already and we all know you love him. AHHErgahgadh! I'm angry for Alucard! Girls can play hard to get, but that's playing too hard. He might just give up Ruby.

I don't want to put down your Oc but she acts like such a kid. She screams and hides in a corner and when Alucard is trying to help her she just ups and disobeys it like, do you want to be killed? There are times to listen and times not to, and most of those times are to listen. She also leads Alucard on. That just bothers me. I get it, she's a virgin and she wants to go at her own pace but one moment she's moaning and saying yes and the next she's saying no and fighting him for dear life. Please CHOOSE girl! I guess what I'm saying is, I just hate people like your OC ( I know a few choice people just like your OC), if they want to change their life or get it back, then DO something about it instead of just sitting around and waiting for someone else.

Anyway, I just needed to say that because throughout the story Ruby's made me want to punch her a few times. I really do love her though. I guess what makes a good character is having a character like your OC. I hate all her flaws, but I've come to accept them and she has good points too so it all balances out. Overall, I really love your story so far and I'm glad I found it.
dxlmao chapter 2 . 1/12
Holy shit Alucard, you crazy, sexy bastard. I'd be scared for my life. I'd probably break down and cry, lol.
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 1/4
Keep up the good work :)
Whiteroselee09 chapter 34 . 11/29/2014
This fan fiction was a (guilty) pleasure to read. Thank you Fish and Chipz for creating an enjoyable Hellsing fanfic :)
Nixie the Bloody Pixie chapter 7 . 11/24/2014
*evil grin* headshot ftw!
Nixie the Bloody Pixie chapter 5 . 11/24/2014
I agree with Ruby's decision, it would be morally wrong to accept those hush-money...
Nixie the Bloody Pixie chapter 4 . 11/24/2014
Poor Ruby, oh, what to do, what to do...
Nixie the Bloody Pixie chapter 3 . 11/24/2014
That's...so Alucard! Lord Almighty, you're writing him PERFECTLY!
Nixie the Bloody Pixie chapter 2 . 11/24/2014
That's the way, Alucard! Throw a few death threats around while you're confessing your love(?) for Ruby! That'll surely make her like you!