Reviews for Oh My Alucard
Miazaki-san chapter 34 . 8/8
I love this story sooo much! I just read all of it in one sitting! The plot was great and kept me interested the whole time! And I ship Alucard and Ruby. Lol can't stop me now.
Crimson Fucker chapter 34 . 8/3
This was an awesome story. Can't wait to read part two. Plus, good job for getting most of it grammatically correct.
Mamaswann chapter 34 . 7/26
I FREAKING LOVED THIS STORY!
S-Lioness chapter 23 . 7/18
So far, I've guessed that Ruby's parents aren't her biological ones. Mary is the daughter of the woman Caelum -hope I spelled his name right- loved. I think it was some kind of an arranged marriage since he seems found of her and she didn't seem so surprised over the loss of her daughter to me. And this chapter makes me think, I wonder if its actually for revenge? And just how did he know Ruby was Alucard's mate? I have more thoughts about the whole thing but better go on and see for myself.
Well on to next chapter
LaNiec chapter 34 . 3/3
Omg omg I know I'm late but this is amazing, you need to make a short film and if there is a sequel please someone tell actually crying that it's over, out of all the stories like this, this was by farrrrrrr the best and I'm going to keep rereading. This makes me wish you owned Hellsing. Please make more of all different anime.
ahh! I loved this story so much! there needs to be a sequel! love you're writing so please keep it up!
alexis chapter 34 . 1/3
is there a squel?
labyrinth1800 chapter 10 . 12/27/2015
l
Guest chapter 34 . 10/20/2015
So wait. Kaelum was a reptillian?
Tiff chapter 8 . 10/11/2015
Wow, the feels!
AnonymousJaeger chapter 34 . 10/5/2015
Lets the flames burn~

Even if your retired, if you somehow read this, then, OK
Ok...just finished reading the story and I find the OC...much too lacking in character.
-You don't describe your characters! You let their actions decide what they are!
When I was reading I like aaaarrrrgggh, wtf
-Yeah, it smells of Mary Sue condition, I mean not the character itself but...
Just that
-The character is a bit cliche with the hard to get character-which frustrated me too to no end
I mean wth...but if I've got forever to live I can put up with it too

I was tempted to write a long review but since your retired anyways then no need...
Just wtf~
Either you are "female" or you are a "masochist"
Anon chapter 2 . 9/28/2015
2 out of 5 stars. Erratic plot and portrays sexual assault and obession in a romantic way which is really the most horrific thing in this story.
amber chapter 21 . 9/21/2015
oh my lordy lord lord!omgod I luuuuuv is my 7 th time reading this fic ...my boyfriends gonna be angry...if he finds out...yeah...if is good
corinaionete chapter 30 . 9/4/2015
VH
jewels369 chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
Ok, ok, so first i'm like; oh my god, this first chapter has already got me hooked! Beautiful character personality, awesome meet up keepin it real, Ya know? And then I get to the very bottom and I see the chapter count and- have a major freakout. YOU HAVE SO MANY CHAPTERS I LOVE IT! OOH, I CANNOT WAIT TO READ ALL THIS! so what if it's midnight, I can read it all! And I'll read it all happily~ 3