Reviews for 5 Times Kurt Makes Excuses for Karofsky's Behavior
Little chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Delightful! I thoroughly enjoyed this fic. I think you accurately captured the character's, well, character at the time you said you wrote this. For all those who "dissaprove" of the way you portray Karofsky well I think they should calm down. It's fanfiction it's practically your job to do whatever you want with the characters. You gave them the proper warnings, don't like don't read right? What's more you got me thinking. I'd never thought about how Kurt would justify not reporting the kiss, because the threat has always seemed pretty flimsy to me, and using his feelings for fin as an example was just sort of brilliant.
Kasumi the Stargazer chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
So amazing. I can't even.
C.C. Nyde chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Oh, fuck that was amazing. Just absolutely fucking amazing.
C.C. Nyde chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Oh, fuck that was amazing. Just absolutely fucking amazing.
nude.erections chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
I LOVE THE L WORD!

this was good! and this is the karofsky that i saw back in january, terrifying.
readit chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
really good and really representative of how karofsky was acting back in january
Klaine chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
It was off to a good start, but then you chose to make Karofsky evil with little justification for it, and that's something I can't admire from any author. You could have actually tried to delve into Karofsky's character here, given him substance, but instead you chose to turn him into a monster just to woobify Blaine. (I could MAYBE see him attacking Blaine in a fit of jealousy, but rape? Karofsky isn't out to rape every gay boy he meets, no matter how much you seem to want him to try to rape Blaine.) Again, I can only see this as an excuse to make Blaine into a wooby, and I think you have the potential to become a better author than that.
Emily chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
i liked it.
Juniperandroid chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
not a fan of turning the Dave into a bad guy but I still enjoyed your way of telling the story.
24 | « Prev Page 1 2