Reviews for Silence, Fury, Laughter
foxface333ChocolateLabrador chapter 1 . 2/14
That settles it! My absolute favourite of all your fics! (Well until next time haha) I love love LOVE this "Happy Ever After" it suits Harry and Draco so much! But I hope they don't forget Romione ... and Snape and his parents - ugh! I couldn't believe they would abandon him, their family, but I totally can because it is just so them! Its amazing how depending on how he develops and your portray him Severus can change so much and yet stay exactly the same! I really hope you continue this one day, maybe with Harry!godfather and Romione kids? Or with Nuna? And maybe Severus ir Narcissa
Carling chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Haha, I'm quite enjoying .5's comments on this story! I quite agree!

****Spoiler Comments*****

I was shocked and appalled at the reactions and machinations of Draco's family and "friend". Sev was a bit out of character in is callousness because as I recall by the time of Deathly Hallows, he told Dumbledore the only deaths he witnessed these days were the ones he could not save. He seemed to value human life in canon more than this Snape does, even if he could not always actively save everyone in danger. This Snape was absolutely chilling!

Ron was turning bloodthirsty and I was worried at some point he would capture and torture Draco to "free" Harry. Maybe Harry was worried about the same thing. I think Harry started "seducing" Draco in front of Ron to make a point about how he was in command of the relationship.

I normally can't stand Veela but I really liked this version of Veela Draco. It probably helped that Harry ordered him to shut up! It's the endless whining that Veela do about their bond mates that tends to irk me.

While I prefer a human Draco, I think Draco made the right choice staying as he was. He loved flying and after being tortured and bullied for so long I think it did him good to have a Veela's power and magic at his command. But I can't help wondering if Snape is right about Harry draining him someday. There is something a bit dark and selfish about Harry in this story. Hopefully the strength of the bond will keep him doing right by Draco. He's done well so far.

The cannibalism and blood play didn't bother me a bit. I've grown up seeing worse in horror movies. At least Draco could heal it all magically.
angela chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
humm...good
sumthin.clever.5 chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
I like how you have "Silence" in the title for all three in the series, and in different places amongst the other words. Wonder if that was intentional. :o

Damn. Harry did a whole 360. Turned right on around. He almost seems to revel in "his" Veela now.

Damn. About to get busy with Ron still in the room? Talk about so far gone.

Your McGonagall is a bit more ruthless than canon Minerva. But perhaps it's to be expected.

I resent this line: 'McGonagall's eyes focused, and she looked honestly surprised. "You would leave us without your direction and guidance? Without your direct story?"' Might I remind her that Harry is still, what, 17? 18? He's still a bloody boy, though doing grown man things. Despite 17 being legal, they're still teenagers, with silly teenage brains making them do silly teenage things. Harry is not made to lead the wizarding world. His primary duty was to defeat Voldemort. Done. Mission accomplished. Imaginary debt paid. That boy is free to choose now. She has no right expecting him to still be in charge. Can the adults please act like they're worthy of that title.

Boy, Harry dedicates himself fully, doesn't he, after he's made a decision. Once he decided to accept Draco, there's no turning back. He's in for a penny, in for a pound.

Improving by leaps and bounds, those two. Defending each other? PDA? The claims? Making love instead of having sex or fcking? Oh yes. Better all the time.

Damn, I'm in love with Harry right now. Defending Draco in the physical and not just verbal? Mmm.

Daaaammmmmmmmnnnnnnn. Harry is freaking ruthless. Where the heck did he learn a spell like that and who did he ever intend to use it on? Surely Voldy could have been taken out with a simple AK. And his whole attitude has surely changed. 360 indeed. Though some of his comments sound as if they'd belonged to him if he'd loved and/or wanted Draco for a long time as opposed to just coming to want him like this week.

Whoa. Love now, is it? When did that happen? There was survival, desire, possession, jealousy, among other things, but love is altogether new.

Very decent ending. And I saw such an outcome with his family. Or, I should have. But I saw them not being dead.

Good stories overall. I enjoyed them. And because the bloodplay and cannibalism and other squicks didn't bother me overmuch, I'm now confident I can go read "Forgive Those Who Trespass." I'm looking forward to a mute Malfoy. I have a thing for him incomplete. Mute, deaf, blind, lame, amnesiac. The whole shebang.
MoonPrincess623 chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
This is a very different Veela story then I am used to. Good, but different.
realityfling18 chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
love it!
Zexion Monochrome chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Excellent story, I read all three. I must say, you're the one author I don't ever tire of. No matter how many times I read one of your stories over and over again.
Maara Annika chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
I for one moment thought Draco will be accepted by his mother. But I can understand his parents and Snape wish to have the “real” Draco back.

Loved these series.
Doni chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Very nicely done. I like the easy acceptance they feel for themselves and each other.
Taisi chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Another amazing story. C: I really liked this series. The road was rough, but they held through and now they've got something amazing to show for it.
Mortello chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Hi! I've decided that I'm going to start reviewing all the fanfics of yours that I've read. lol It only seems right since your my current fav author lol.

This series was super great! I super neat take on veela lore for sure :)

cheers!
loveyaoi7 chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Thanks for this Amazing trilogie :D
aida-m chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
yaaaaaaaaaaaay
SamHAS chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Really great series- enjoyable from start to finish (though I squicked for part one)

Cheers.
Kimberly chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
I normally shy away from anything that is angst, but this is the right type. This was certainly a different story(trilogy)but wonderfully written, as always.