Reviews for Finding You
TheVampireStrahd chapter 21 . 4/1/2014
Just wanted to say that I enjoyed this story a lot. I do hope you write a sequel with Diana/Arizona and their little girl.
mendesana chapter 21 . 3/15/2014
Awsome ending...and it made me cry..damn you.
wolfzero7 chapter 21 . 3/15/2014
The SOPA petitions back want to get rid of all fanfiction, fan art, and fan videos. Have until March 19th to sign.
marymo9 chapter 20 . 9/29/2013
I know as authors we are partial to a story of ours being a favorite. But, I have to say Finding You has been my favorite. It's not just because I am more familiar with the characters but because I think your writing has really evolved in this piece. I think that's a big turning point. It doesn't mean that what came before wasn't good, it just means this was so much better. It was a story you were supposed to tell. Good job my friend!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/12/2013
it was interesting but then i came to the part where for some fucked up reason, they started questioning their queen's method of interrogation. they have an item that will force people to tell the truth for fuck's sake, why the hell would they protest of it being used on possible spy of other invading force? of course you as writer already know that she's not but that's not really relevant unless you want to portray your characters in an idiotic manner.
mendesana chapter 20 . 9/3/2013
Are going to use Arizona to take Artemis out of the shit hole she's in?
Do something fun ...like a drinking contest to try to shake off the sorrow of Artemis.
Later, loved the chapter, keep it up
laurenrulez1 chapter 20 . 9/2/2013
Continue soon please
whitetigerwolf chapter 20 . 9/2/2013
I love this story, and this chapter.

Good job.
mendesana chapter 19 . 7/31/2013
ITS ABOUT BLOODY DAMN TIME DAMN IT
marymo9 chapter 19 . 7/31/2013
I don't even know what to say...how heart crushing for Artemis...and she wouldn't leave Epione's side. I had to pause reading. I have to admit that when I realized Alindra and Athena survived, and I was happy about that, it was completely eclipsed by Artemis' very raw grief. Well done my friend...that was, just, wow.
ShadowCub chapter 19 . 7/30/2013
Damn sad and happy at the same time.
Guest chapter 19 . 7/30/2013
Poor Artemis. I had a feeling she was going to be the one to lose out.
laurenrulez1 chapter 19 . 7/30/2013
Continue soon please
azrael8919 chapter 19 . 7/30/2013
Im sad to say I like that not everyone made it. It would've been a pretty crappy war if everyone lived. Can't wait for the next update
Uncle Yetibacca chapter 18 . 7/17/2013
I have read your fanfic, and i have only one thing to say... Its Marvelous. Personally i hope nobody dies, i mean, lost the one you love is living hell, but it is your history, at least consider it.

I will wait the next chapter