Reviews for Step Right Over the Line
JaToya chapter 4 . 2/20/2014
Wow, I feel kinda sad and a little hopeful for all of them. Amazing writing, really. Without a doubt you're a wonderful author with a way With words, character development, and voice. But now I must go read something fluffy.
Alyssa Halliwell chapter 4 . 8/15/2012
Loved this, I love the whole messed up/unconventional relationship the group had and how complictated everything became and I like how it all resolved, the whole thing felt very natural.

I think the Finn/Santana dynamic was my favourite
puckleberrywillriseagain chapter 4 . 10/1/2011
I know the second to last review is mine...but I genuinely just love this do much. Reread it (and Almost Like Loving, my eternal fave) a bit tipsy and almost started tearing up...damn you, PMS, and damn you nicalyse for being so talented! Also I love the constant references to SoCo in your stories...ha good taste girl. Again, bittersweet but beautiful. I love the little details and shit, like them watching The Holiday in May and whatnot. Keep shining, you are an amazing writer.
Catahoula chapter 4 . 9/7/2011
That was freaking gorgeous! An absolute favorite and the best moresome I've read in this fandom. This will be a frequent re-read. Thanks for sharing.
puckleberrywillriseagain chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
This is another one of my favorites, in part because everyone ends up happy - I kind of regret that Puckleberry fics tend to demonize Finn, 'cause sometimes that's the only way it works - and it's still natural and believable. Just enough angst/drama to keep you hooked, but it all gets resolved. Lovely.
holograffiti chapter 4 . 7/4/2011
Really really great story!
holograffiti chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
You are AMAZING, as a writer. This is so well written it's driving me nuts - and it's "just" the first chapter. WOW!
wsm021 chapter 4 . 7/2/2011
Love it, absolutely love it. Not many people can wrap their minds around the nature of unconvential relationships or discuss them in a way that doesn't make them seem depraved or perverted. This was a beautiful story about love and loyalty and friendship. And as complicated as that mess was you wrote it in a way that almost made me want it, the genuiness of it all.
hsmrmae chapter 4 . 6/24/2011
I loved it!
and-im-feelin-good chapter 4 . 6/24/2011
This was really amazing. I read the whole thing all at once and while it was so subtly done I was kind of nervous and on edge the whole time. Great story.
Nova802 chapter 4 . 6/19/2011
First of all, thank you so much for sharing this story. I enjoyed reading it immensely. And this ending was such a natural, organic finale for a piece that was so beautifully constructed.

I loved seeing circumstance dragging these two couples together. Santana taking care of Finn in her own special way, first with a blow-job and then with a little non-cuddling (a little briar patch there, San?)is a great. It also serves as call-back to the past, specifically the way Finn carried her back to bed when she was sick, and the time Rachel was sick and San ran away to Finn's place.

As for Rachel and Finn, to use Eliot out of context, this is the way the world ends. Without meaning it at all, they are less and less a part of each other's daily life. And for Puck, Rachel is creeping more and more into his bones. I love that Santana is reading it through his music.

And at least as clearly as she reads Puck, Finn can read Santana, as proven through his help at law school decision time.

Rachel and Finn's break-up was quiet, restrained and perfect and I go back to what I said in response to the first chapter. The gap between loving someone and being in love is an inch wide and a mile deep.

I love how hard it is for Puck to wrap his head around the idea that this Finn and Rachel break-up is different. Is it because he was a little scared to hope it would be?

And finally they're all friends and something more in a different pattern. This (I firmly believe) will be hilarious to try to explain to their teenage children. ("You dated Uncle Finn? WEIRD!" "Jesus dad, you went out with Aunt Santana? She's a total MILF!")

I loved it, babycakes! Thanks so much!
frequentlykerry chapter 4 . 6/17/2011
Loved this so much 3
ykc.61377 chapter 4 . 6/17/2011
This story was crazy good. I love that the love square did not include Quinn for once. But then, Quinn would have never fit into the equation the way Santana does. Great job, keep 'em coming.
polarpi chapter 4 . 6/17/2011
Thought I reviewed on this earlier...great end to a great story...definitely enjoyed seeing how the relationships evolved in this one! :)
Kiwiflea chapter 4 . 6/17/2011
Hmm, I wasn't expecting that as the ending - I would have loved it to go on forever :) - but I loved your story. Yes, they were totally fucked up, but I think you wrote them very in character. Keep up the great writing!