Reviews for Dark Champion
charlychan500 chapter 19 . 10/1
Grate episode my frend
chubbyninja89 chapter 4 . 9/24
I would vote for a harem, mainly with Mileena and then Sheeva and Jade at least.
kyle chapter 19 . 9/21
I have read this story, and I must say I am impressed. You kept me wanting to read more and more despite all of the obnoxiously common errors in your writing.

I am however disappointed that your break lasted TWO-AND-A-HALF-FUCKING-YEARS!

This story is really good despite its errors but I then i found out that this was last updated in 2013 and not even a second look since. If you start something finish it. Finish the fucking story then fix your errors. MY GOD. My favorite writer wont update because he died and people still think that he can, but I looked at you channel and a mediocre-at-best story was updated not even a week ago.

Fine, if you want to abandon this story fine, but you will lose fans. EVERYTHING HAS A PRICE, ARE YOU READY TO PAY!
Hope you continue this fanfiction
BartWLewis chapter 19 . 8/24
Awesome! Can't wait for more crossover goodness!
SrgtHamy chapter 2 . 8/19
I highly suggest finding a beta reader, the grammar errors are near impossible to decipher at times.
HapHaxion chapter 19 . 7/20
AWW! No updates in 2-and-a-half years?! I was enjoying this story :( Update soon if you can!
Apex Predator chapter 19 . 7/7
Will you be putting people from Mortal Kombat X in this story eventually? If you do could Predator be a good friend and ally to Naruto please? He is so AWESOME!
zackhalifa420 chapter 19 . 6/20
Can't wait for the next chapter of this GORRAM AWESOME story.
Tenma Sosei chapter 7 . 6/18
You need to rewrite bro. The story is good, but you showed to much favoritism towards Liu Kane. Plus if you want the truth, Kishimoto Hindered Naruto's strength to make Sasuke look strong. If you ever saw Road to Ninja, Menma is what Naruto would've became if he had his parents and wasn't neglected.
Loyaltothelegion chapter 1 . 6/17
Plot wise I'm interested.

Grammar and spelling wise this story has-pardon my French- shit the bed. Many of your sentences drag on for far too long, with spellings errors and poorly crafted sentences being an unfortunately common occurance. I don't mean to be an ass but this is a pretty major problem with the story. Frankly, having to peel through your work to try and understand jumbled sentences quickly ruins the mood.

I'll probably keep reading to see if this improves, but I've already given up reading this twice before I even finished the first chapter, so I'm not very impressed to be honest. Plot, which isn't that amazing to start with, can only take your story so far if the story itself is poorly written.

You should probably revise your chapters and check them to improve this rather sloppy standard so far.
DarkUmbreon15 chapter 19 . 5/25
Are you thinking about making something with Mortal Kombat X?
Hey bunji, what do you think of mileena's design in MKX personally...I think it ruins her character a bit. just curious what you think
WanderersShadow101 chapter 19 . 5/4
is there a actual story like what you talked about in chapter 18? naruto party or what ever it is called?
you got me curious and wanting to find such a story
Pizzazilla chapter 19 . 4/29
I wonder what will happen if Kotal Kahn appears in this story? D'Vorah for Naruto's harem please!