Reviews for Dark Champion
zackhalifa420 chapter 19 . 6/20
Can't wait for the next chapter of this GORRAM AWESOME story.
Tenma Sosei chapter 7 . 6/18
You need to rewrite bro. The story is good, but you showed to much favoritism towards Liu Kane. Plus if you want the truth, Kishimoto Hindered Naruto's strength to make Sasuke look strong. If you ever saw Road to Ninja, Menma is what Naruto would've became if he had his parents and wasn't neglected.
Loyaltothelegion chapter 1 . 6/17
Plot wise I'm interested.

Grammar and spelling wise this story has-pardon my French- shit the bed. Many of your sentences drag on for far too long, with spellings errors and poorly crafted sentences being an unfortunately common occurance. I don't mean to be an ass but this is a pretty major problem with the story. Frankly, having to peel through your work to try and understand jumbled sentences quickly ruins the mood.

I'll probably keep reading to see if this improves, but I've already given up reading this twice before I even finished the first chapter, so I'm not very impressed to be honest. Plot, which isn't that amazing to start with, can only take your story so far if the story itself is poorly written.

You should probably revise your chapters and check them to improve this rather sloppy standard so far.
DarkUmbreon15 chapter 19 . 5/25
Are you thinking about making something with Mortal Kombat X?
Hey bunji, what do you think of mileena's design in MKX personally...I think it ruins her character a bit. just curious what you think
WanderersShadow101 chapter 19 . 5/4
is there a actual story like what you talked about in chapter 18? naruto party or what ever it is called?
you got me curious and wanting to find such a story
Pizzazilla chapter 19 . 4/29
I wonder what will happen if Kotal Kahn appears in this story? D'Vorah for Naruto's harem please!
Kaiju Jedi chapter 19 . 4/29
Have you played "Mortal Kombat X" yet?
JJP123 chapter 15 . 4/18
will you be making a cross over story between Naruto and the newly released game mortal kombat x
kage88 chapter 10 . 4/18
Brilliant lemon can not await for more
kage88 chapter 9 . 4/18
brilliant idea
kage88 chapter 8 . 4/18
interesing i love it
johnny chapter 19 . 4/6
will the chapter continue if it is please make more chapters of the dark champion i love this story
SeabeeGR chapter 3 . 3/22
very short battle, could of expanded more all over the armory :-S especially the skills they have. so far the battle making it sound like they have very limited motion like a 2D platform.

awesome omake, lol more pain for sasuke baka
SeabeeGR chapter 1 . 3/21
Just found this and it looks promising. I'm surprised bit hasn't been updated for quite awhile. Hope it's not abandoned. Anyways, moving along to the next chapters. :-)