Reviews for Dark Champion
monsterkillers124 chapter 1 . 6/11
i dont know if i have said this but can you continue im quite intrested in this story
AspiringAuthor236 chapter 13 . 5/24
He is really weak
With how horrible your grammar is this isn't even a story anymore. It's complete trash found in the wrong alley,
galiaf3a05c chapter 6 . 5/1
TOTAL FAIL! Why? Read my previous reviews
galiaf3a05c chapter 5 . 5/1
And again Naruto is TOO WEAK! I mean it!
galiaf3a05c chapter 4 . 5/1
Naruto underpowered... too weak to be even genin by all standards... if you re-balancing powers then UPGRADE WEAK... and definitely don't DOWNGRADE STRONG!
galiaf3a05c chapter 2 . 5/1
Naruto and Shao khan interaction is totally out of character for Naruto... and where couple of hundreds of shadow clones?
galiaf3a05c chapter 3 . 5/1
fights is to much game like! that's a big mines to fanfic... too dull... to boring... no place for maneuvers and tactics... in my opinion (3 from 10)
catze86 chapter 16 . 3/25
Even naruto betray his own promise. This story is about phatetic version of naruto. Easily manipulated by Shao Khan. Glad you never finish it.
Requester chapter 19 . 3/14
PLEASE! For the love of all things good in this world, add more chapters for this story!
Ezio Auditore-TheOldEagle chapter 19 . 1/8
Aww damn cliff-hanger. :(
shade the hegdehog chapter 1 . 12/21/2016
I have to agree with Leo naruto shouldn't be this weak especially if he's a problem to pain
doubledamn chapter 1 . 9/16/2016
So what skill level is Naruto at now? Was this before or after Shippuden? Because if Naruto has access to the Rasenshuriken then the Rasengan should just be a combo-finisher.

And what about the Toads? Does he still have access to the Toad Summons?
Dragoncyber22 chapter 19 . 8/28/2016
A good story, and it has a very good plot. If you make a continuation or continue
the same story will be very cool and that the continuation is very makes you a great fanfic writer, and please continue the story
LeoTheSage chapter 1 . 8/18/2016
Why the fuck did you nerf Naruto. We must have seen two different Naruto's because last time I checked cannon naruto was definitely not did week especially around the time when he fought Pein. When you factor in the fact that Itachi should be dead before then. This story is crap like most the garbage you called stories. I'm GONE!