Reviews for Dark Champion
doubledamn chapter 1 . 9/16
So what skill level is Naruto at now? Was this before or after Shippuden? Because if Naruto has access to the Rasenshuriken then the Rasengan should just be a combo-finisher.

And what about the Toads? Does he still have access to the Toad Summons?
Dragoncyber22 chapter 19 . 8/28
A good story, and it has a very good plot. If you make a continuation or continue
the same story will be very cool and that the continuation is very makes you a great fanfic writer, and please continue the story
LeoTheSage chapter 1 . 8/18
Why the fuck did you nerf Naruto. We must have seen two different Naruto's because last time I checked cannon naruto was definitely not did week especially around the time when he fought Pein. When you factor in the fact that Itachi should be dead before then. This story is crap like most the garbage you called stories. I'm GONE!
eniox27 chapter 19 . 7/20
What I wouldn't do for a modernized version of this fic. Why are so many good fics dead
Oh yay naruto's a character in a game! Yay! Now tobi wants to say! Great fucking job idiot you made yourself sound like an idiot, left down right up? Wtf? You an idiot? Don't answer we already know. What I want to know is if you know? And seriously? Choose a partner for naruto? As a mate? I guess stupidity went to a whole new level. I'm gone.
jangoman1579 chapter 4 . 3/31
How is mileena the winner when you obviously want Jade to be with him. This is why you don't let pairings be controlled by the readers. It's already hard reading this because of all the mistakes and run-on sentences making it hard to understand, but that pairing makes no sense with what's going on right now.
Stratos263 chapter 19 . 3/31
Crap more trouble good luck earth realm and out world
Stratos263 chapter 17 . 3/31
Good luck kitana
Stratos263 chapter 16 . 3/31
Looks like sub zero is in the element nation
Stratos263 chapter 15 . 3/31
Good luck naruto
Stratos263 chapter 14 . 3/31
Only Quran chi would betray him
Stratos263 chapter 13 . 3/31
Get more trouble
Stratos263 chapter 12 . 3/31
Love the omake and good luck skarlet
Stratos263 chapter 11 . 3/31