Reviews for A Single Misplaced Word
cucuchilain chapter 1 . 6/25
Oh dear, if McGee had listened to his mum, he wouldn't feel so down - but you wouldn't have a story. Glad you picked up on the 'geek' angle. 1have never felt easy about the habit of labelling and boxing people. words like geek, nerd, dork are, sadly, now in many dictionaries.
NCISfan chapter 4 . 1/27
Batteries in the sock isn't weird. Have a friend who got beaten regularly with a couple bars of soap in a tube sock. Good story so far.
A born light chapter 10 . 3/31/2016
A lovely story MysteryFan 15. Thank you for sharing.
Skimball4 chapter 10 . 9/26/2015
Had fun reading this...really enjoy your writing!
VG LittleBear chapter 10 . 2/6/2015
Hi, I enjoyed reading your story, perfect length for a fast moving plot! :)
Gibbs had unwittingly fed Tim's insecurities, but you wrote him well, and I loved how he looked after Tim. I can understand Tim's choice to accept a bargain plea as long as McGee the elder's violence was turned to no one else.
Thanks and cheers!
randomplotbunny chapter 10 . 11/25/2014
Fantastic! Absolutely loved this!
shadowrider16 chapter 10 . 4/3/2014
Can you write an extra chapter where Gibbs beats the shit out of the 'Fucker'?(Mcgees dad)
While i enjoyed the ending i was slightly unsatisfied.
katy chapter 6 . 9/11/2013
"He has refused a direct order to leave my side while I defused a bomb. He was willingly kidnapped by terrorists to avenge a teammate. He offered himself as a hostage to a Mexican drug cartel." All these things happened years after the season 3 episode that this fic follows on from.

Also, I find it had to believe that Tony hasn't seen Full Metal Jacket so he wouldn't have to ask what a sock full of batteries was used for.

I'm really enjoying your story, you're an excellent writer.
1sunfun chapter 10 . 9/9/2013
Nice.
Midnight1906 chapter 10 . 3/28/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
TheBlackForest chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
McGee isn't suicidal. Idiots. Wow, you must be thinking I have no life, and you've got to be getting tired of me. Once I finish your stories, and your favorite stories I will.
Guest chapter 10 . 1/22/2013
Great story Thanks for letting us unworthy ones into your wonderful world. Keep up the good work.
puppypants chapter 10 . 12/6/2012
I really like ur Tim stories well-written and he's my fave
Guest chapter 4 . 11/15/2012
iv heard them use potatoes in socks good story
error404-known chapter 10 . 10/10/2012
Best part is at the end when Gibbs is staring at McGee. Love the part when he said "Nope" that's so him. Good story :3