Reviews for A Single Misplaced Word
VG LittleBear chapter 10 . 2/6
Hi, I enjoyed reading your story, perfect length for a fast moving plot! :)
Gibbs had unwittingly fed Tim's insecurities, but you wrote him well, and I loved how he looked after Tim. I can understand Tim's choice to accept a bargain plea as long as McGee the elder's violence was turned to no one else.
Thanks and cheers!
randomplotbunny chapter 10 . 11/25/2014
Fantastic! Absolutely loved this!
shadowrider16 chapter 10 . 4/3/2014
Can you write an extra chapter where Gibbs beats the shit out of the 'Fucker'?(Mcgees dad)
While i enjoyed the ending i was slightly unsatisfied.
katy chapter 6 . 9/11/2013
"He has refused a direct order to leave my side while I defused a bomb. He was willingly kidnapped by terrorists to avenge a teammate. He offered himself as a hostage to a Mexican drug cartel." All these things happened years after the season 3 episode that this fic follows on from.

Also, I find it had to believe that Tony hasn't seen Full Metal Jacket so he wouldn't have to ask what a sock full of batteries was used for.

I'm really enjoying your story, you're an excellent writer.
1sunfun chapter 10 . 9/9/2013
Nice.
Midnight1906 chapter 10 . 3/28/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
MoonlitShadowsoftheHumanSoul chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
McGee isn't suicidal. Idiots. Wow, you must be thinking I have no life, and you've got to be getting tired of me. Once I finish your stories, and your favorite stories I will.
Guest chapter 10 . 1/22/2013
Great story Thanks for letting us unworthy ones into your wonderful world. Keep up the good work.
puppypants chapter 10 . 12/6/2012
I really like ur Tim stories well-written and he's my fave
Guest chapter 4 . 11/15/2012
iv heard them use potatoes in socks good story
Raign chapter 10 . 10/10/2012
Best part is at the end when Gibbs is staring at McGee. Love the part when he said "Nope" that's so him. Good story :3
fallenangel218 chapter 10 . 7/17/2012
I liked your ending. You do an excellent job of keeping us in suspense! And the angst between Gibbs an Tim was great! Excellent job!
fallenangel218 chapter 5 . 7/17/2012
oh dear... he should have stayed at Gibbs' place like he was told... I am so scared for Tim! Nice work on this story!
special agent Ali chapter 10 . 5/9/2012
I think it was good. I can imagine Tim not wanting to go through all that, this way least for next five years he is safe.

Very good story
special agent Ali chapter 9 . 5/9/2012
Awwwww again. Glad Tony and Ziva hold no grudge that is sweet such a cute story I love it