Reviews for Scorpius's Request
ashlyn1998 chapter 21 . 4/10
Great story :)
Really had me completely captivated. Good job. (y)
Siren chapter 21 . 3/14
Sorry if this is late, but I love this story! It was amazing and well written. Also, Scorpius is so cute. :D
Ruby chapter 21 . 1/6
This is one of my favourite HPDM stories yet! Loved the whole mystery and the budding of a new relationship! Not too much angst either. Wish there was more romance though :( hopefully in the sequel!
SaberAureum chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
I cried at the end. Gosh! That was gorgeous! TT And scorpius is cute as always! Looking forward to that sequel...I hope Harry would help with the research of those 'bits' Haha XD
Chandra Migina chapter 21 . 12/3/2015
Omg! Absolutely amazing story
Guest chapter 8 . 10/30/2015
Grzesiek wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwtwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwrwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwtwwwwwwwwwewwwwwwrwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwtwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwrywwwwrwwwwwwwwwwwwewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwewwwwwwwwwwwrwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwtewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwtwwwwwwwwwwwwwrwwwewwwwwwwwwywwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwewwwwwwwewwwwwewwwwwwtwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwewwwwwrwwwwwwwrwwwwwwwwwwwwwtwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwyewwwswrwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwrwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwrwwwtwwwwwwwwrwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwrwwwwwwwwwwwwewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwrwwwwwwwwwwwwewewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwewwwwwwwwwwwwwwrwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Melissa the kawaii yandere chapter 1 . 9/27/2015
Scorpius is so cute!
Atlantis51 chapter 21 . 9/23/2015
I absolutely loved this awesome story ! And I will read the sequel too.
Atlantis51 chapter 1 . 9/23/2015
Great fic so far! Scorpius is so cute!
Ilaria-Jade-Phoenix-Slytherin chapter 21 . 9/16/2015
THERES A SEQUEL! GOD SAVE AUSTRALIA!
Guest chapter 21 . 8/20/2015
this is so amazing, omg its like made my day and i cant wait to read the next one ur an awesome writer now, i must hurry, the wait literally hurts
savemyunicornclarence chapter 21 . 7/28/2015
Everything was so cute. I am breathless with how wonderful this fic was. I really am. Harry and Scorpius and Draco - love the adorable Scorps and the eventual Drarry in this case. I am so bloody glad that I read this when it was complete - bloody awful cliffies you got there. This was an amazing mystery fic - sometimes they get a bit dry, but yours was an oasis. Beautiful and lovely. Scorpius was so fricken adorable. Harry was amazing. Draco was his gorgeous lovely paternal self as always (think of him as a good father; it is just too cute of an image). Amazing, brilliant job!
Junaid chapter 10 . 7/22/2015
This is amazing. I've read quite a LOT of HP fanfiction and the biggest problem I've seen is making the characters very OOC; that, and Ron/Hermione bashing (I can't take it). But your work of art is flawless! I am simply amazed by your talent. Do keep it up.
animegirl2098 chapter 10 . 7/11/2015
Oh!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
Fucking awsome, love cute scorpion and the characters attitude and acrions are very accurate