Reviews for Scorpius's Request
this is so amazing, omg its like made my day and i cant wait to read the next one ur an awesome writer now, i must hurry, the wait literally hurts
savemyunicornclarence chapter 21 . 7/28
Everything was so cute. I am breathless with how wonderful this fic was. I really am. Harry and Scorpius and Draco - love the adorable Scorps and the eventual Drarry in this case. I am so bloody glad that I read this when it was complete - bloody awful cliffies you got there. This was an amazing mystery fic - sometimes they get a bit dry, but yours was an oasis. Beautiful and lovely. Scorpius was so fricken adorable. Harry was amazing. Draco was his gorgeous lovely paternal self as always (think of him as a good father; it is just too cute of an image). Amazing, brilliant job!
Junaid chapter 10 . 7/22
This is amazing. I've read quite a LOT of HP fanfiction and the biggest problem I've seen is making the characters very OOC; that, and Ron/Hermione bashing (I can't take it). But your work of art is flawless! I am simply amazed by your talent. Do keep it up.
animegirl2098 chapter 10 . 7/11
Oh!
Fucking awsome, love cute scorpion and the characters attitude and acrions are very accurate
Hermione24 chapter 21 . 5/30
Thank you for sharing this wonderful story... I loved it... I love Scorpious.
hermione24 chapter 21 . 5/30
I love this story... Thank you for sharing it with us... I love Scorpious... Thanks again.
Petunia Malfoy chapter 21 . 5/22
Wow! This is by far one of the most amazing fanfics I've ever read. Your writing skills re great, the story is amazing. I really enjoyed every part of it. I know it's been a long time since you wrote this but I thought you'd still like to hear some late feedback. I can't wait to start the sequel!
This story makes me smile Iove it
babyvfan chapter 16 . 4/7
Awwwwwww. So sorry I hadn't even reviewing. I was too caught in the story. You should be proud. It's good
babyvfan chapter 1 . 4/4
Oh. One chapter in and I'm in love with Scoripus.
Chocolatekat chapter 21 . 3/26
AMAZING!
I'm in Love with this story 3
delia cerrano chapter 21 . 2/26
This was so great! I'm looking for the sequel right away.
shookenuppepsi chapter 21 . 2/17
I love this story! I love the tension and the violence, broken up by the sweetest bits of Harry and Scorpius. You wrote the child perfectly which is something very difficult to do well. He doesn't have a speech impediment (which I find SO tedious to read); he isn't too advanced or too dumb for his age; plus he us actually a character in his own right and not just a plot device. So ready to seek out that sequel you've promised and keep reading your writing!
Gina-Iuliana chapter 21 . 1/31
Wow,this story was great! I'm so sorry I didn't know English when you published it!