Reviews for Scorpius's Request
Mazabm chapter 21 . 7/29/2011
Loved it, wish i could have started it with you.

Mika
mad modanisuto chapter 21 . 7/29/2011
wow... a nice ending! im curious about astoria's motive! can't wait to see another part /
bookworm19065 chapter 21 . 7/29/2011
A wonderful story! I enjoyed it a lot (and it's the first fanfiction that I've been able to finish for a while now and liked it in the end (after reading the Sacrifices Arc, all the other stories usually seem... dull)! I can't wait for the sequel- will you post a note here? I also love the Harry/Draco preslash that's going on here!
miffythewriter chapter 21 . 7/29/2011
OMG that was sooo cute! I really can't wait for the sequel to come out! It would be soo cute if scorpius told draco how babys are born based on what hary and ron told him lol Great epilouge!
SweetSouthernGal chapter 21 . 7/29/2011
I loved this story, even though I joined late. Looking forward to the sequel!
Myr chapter 21 . 7/29/2011
that was rather adorable
orene treke chapter 21 . 7/28/2011
Hey, great ending. I'm really glad you are doing a sequel as there is so much more story here to tell.
BlackDiamonds.32.20.54 chapter 21 . 7/28/2011
I can't wait to read the sequel.
bookw0rmy chapter 21 . 7/28/2011
Sequal. Now.

:D
rawringpixie chapter 21 . 7/28/2011
AHHHHHHHHHH! I love this story 3

I'm going to end up rereading this many times!
JaneAlpha chapter 21 . 7/28/2011
Very cute ending!
HpFanficFan chapter 21 . 7/28/2011
Great ending! i love this story so much.
AFLlover chapter 21 . 7/28/2011
yay! do you have a name for the sequel? i can't wait to read it.
smiling-is-my-favorite-pastime chapter 21 . 7/28/2011
That made me so happy, I loved it, so cute I could just eat Scorpius right up! Can't wait for the sequel, would a chapter on this be possible to notify us it's up? I don't want to miss it. Anyway loved it and hey you made me smile! :)
fanficfan4life chapter 21 . 7/28/2011
I've really enjoyed this story. It was great to see Harry, Ron and Hermione together to find Draco, and seeing things through Draco's eyes as well was really interesting. I adored Scorpius throughout this, almost as much as Harry did! I'm looking forward to the sequel.
469 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »