Reviews for Scorpius's Request
SnarkyBubble chapter 21 . 8/9/2011
I really enjoyed this! I thought the way you wrote the mystery was really intriguing and all the wizard stuff was cool and authentic-sounding. And I love the idea of Draco having this secret job. Haha nice! Can't wait to read the sequel :D
No available name chapter 21 . 8/4/2011
Oh, that was so sweet, and I loved the end :) Amazing story can't wait to read the sequel
Les Dowich chapter 21 . 8/3/2011
Very good, a nice balance of action, sentiment and story. Hope hte sequel comes out soon

regards

Les
smileyfox5150 chapter 21 . 8/2/2011
okay. i love you. this is basically perfect. the most pivotal points of the last two chapters, mainly the endings, seemed a bit rushed. but other then that, parfait. SEQUEL. its not a question :]
Krysler chapter 21 . 8/1/2011
Awww, this entire fic was so great! I loved the mystery and Draco's kidnapping, but my absolute favourite parts were Scorpius' interactions with Harry- he's just too cute! I can't wait for the sequel!
Pontythings chapter 21 . 8/1/2011
omg it's done I can't whate for the sequel!
Actual-Grendel chapter 21 . 7/31/2011
SCORPIUS IS THE CUTEST THING I HAVE EVER READ. EVER.
skaulitz267 chapter 21 . 7/31/2011
OMG! I love it! I can't wait to read the sequel and find out what happens to Astoria and Goyle. Plus, see how Draco and Harry's relationship is going. I have a feeling that at some point Scorpius might be playing match maker. I like it how Harry and Draco were flirting with eachother without noticing or doing it out right. I hope that the sequel will be long like this story or longer. I don't want them to get together quickly. Please try to draw it out as much as you can and when they do finally get together keep writing, No need to stop! Keep writing you genius! :)
sarenelsoria chapter 21 . 7/31/2011
Great story really amusing, I loved little Scorpius
LadyGhai chapter 21 . 7/31/2011
amazing i love it! haha.. can't wait for the sequel!
Mogg chapter 21 . 7/31/2011
I have really enjoyed reading this story, and will miss it now it is finished! Please write a sequel (you could make it a series if you want to and I'm sure no one would mind ;-) it would be good to see how Draco and the other characters interact and Scorpius with the new baby.
Yume-in-the-sky-with-diamonds chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
I've read the entire fic and I have to say I love it! The way you made Harry and Draco connect without even being in real contact with each other is really well done and the fact that Scorp is still needy and cries for his father gives it a more real feel to him. Also, I enjoy the flow of the story and like your writing style a lot.

I do hope you write a long one like this again!

Keep up the brilliant work!
Yenny2206 chapter 21 . 7/31/2011
I have to come and stalked you all the way from LJ! I love the epilogue, the easy conversation between Harry and Draco, the little flirtation in between and of course Scorpius with his daddy. AMAZING as always!
lucky7girl chapter 21 . 7/30/2011
I spent 8 hours to read this story and enjoyed every single minutes of it! Gosh, Scorp is beyond adorable, the little guy. The story flow is truly dinamic and sweet all over without too much fluff, love it! I'll definitely wait for the sequel XD hope the best for U! And thank U so much for your hard work! :)
BeenBitten chapter 21 . 7/30/2011
Aww Scorpius is really cute! Can't wait to read the sequel.
488 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »