Reviews for Scorpius's Request
Hermione24 chapter 21 . 5/30/2015
Thank you for sharing this wonderful story... I loved it... I love Scorpious.
hermione24 chapter 21 . 5/30/2015
I love this story... Thank you for sharing it with us... I love Scorpious... Thanks again.
Petunia Malfoy chapter 21 . 5/22/2015
Wow! This is by far one of the most amazing fanfics I've ever read. Your writing skills re great, the story is amazing. I really enjoyed every part of it. I know it's been a long time since you wrote this but I thought you'd still like to hear some late feedback. I can't wait to start the sequel!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/11/2015
This story makes me smile Iove it
babyvfan chapter 16 . 4/7/2015
Awwwwwww. So sorry I hadn't even reviewing. I was too caught in the story. You should be proud. It's good
babyvfan chapter 1 . 4/4/2015
Oh. One chapter in and I'm in love with Scoripus.
Chocolatekat chapter 21 . 3/26/2015
AMAZING!
I'm in Love with this story 3
delia cerrano chapter 21 . 2/26/2015
This was so great! I'm looking for the sequel right away.
shookenuppepsi chapter 21 . 2/17/2015
I love this story! I love the tension and the violence, broken up by the sweetest bits of Harry and Scorpius. You wrote the child perfectly which is something very difficult to do well. He doesn't have a speech impediment (which I find SO tedious to read); he isn't too advanced or too dumb for his age; plus he us actually a character in his own right and not just a plot device. So ready to seek out that sequel you've promised and keep reading your writing!
Gina-Iuliana chapter 21 . 1/31/2015
Wow,this story was great! I'm so sorry I didn't know English when you published it!
sakujun chapter 21 . 1/30/2015
This story is amazing!
Scorpius is soooooo cute, I loved the away he appeared in this story!
Chick 101 chapter 21 . 1/9/2015
So cute...! *fangirl squeal*
renee chapter 14 . 12/10/2014
i kind of knew but didnt want to admit it i wanted it to be pansy
Meel Jacques chapter 21 . 10/23/2014
This is a pre-slash, but have been so perfect! *o*
SEQUEL! \o/