Reviews for Scorpius's Request
Tarklovishki chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Um, I know its probably impossible ... but could you find a way to bring Scorpius out of this story and into my arms? 'Cause I'd really love to squish him now - he's so cute!

Hmm ... I wonder why the bad man is after Scorpius? - Don't tell me! ... Even though I know you probably wouldn't.

Oh, goodness! I'm rambling! Oh, well. Off to chapter 2!
SoulSearcher95 chapter 3 . 5/30/2011
I like this, it's cool. Very well written.
jessirose85 chapter 3 . 5/30/2011
Fantastic update xx
MiseryluvsDeath chapter 2 . 5/29/2011
Interesting.
LIGHTNSHADOWS chapter 2 . 5/29/2011
Wow, so will Harry help little Scorpius find Draco? And why would Draco send Scorpius to Harry? Who are the men that have kidnapped Draco? Is it connected to the murder of Lucius and Narcissa? Can't wait to find out.
lisichka chapter 2 . 5/29/2011
A very interesting story. Thanks.
No available name chapter 2 . 5/28/2011
Pretty good, waiting for more :)
Actual-Grendel chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Oh my gosh, Scorpius is so adorable! I can tell that Harry and him will be bonding, whether Harry wants to or not, and it will kill him to let him go when they find Draco. All the more reason for drarry! I can't wait for your next update!
evilqueen06 chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
this is really cute. i like Scorpius.
writing.with.a.flourish chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Wow. That was fantastic...and I know it's incredibly soon after you published the first chapter...but I beg you write another chapter soon. I loved it. Your writing is amazing. And so I'm in awe. I'll keep reading!

I hate to ask, but it'd mean a lot if you could give me your opinion on my H/D fic. Already, I respect your work and so...PLEASE WRITE MORE.
sess18 chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Great! Update soon please.
Jopru chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Hey this is pretty darn good so far... hope we don't have to wait long for an update... good job :)
jessirose85 chapter 1 . 5/27/2011