Reviews for Scorpius's Request
HyperMonica chapter 9 . 10/15/2014
Lea chapter 21 . 10/3/2014
thanks for sharing your work - was great to read :)
I'm still very confused about the motive of Astoria and her turning up in the shop and talking to Harry & Scorpius, but then pretending she was someone else to them, but then going back to Draco and pretending she wanted Scorpius and didn't know where he was. Hopefully it's all explained in the sequel
sierrafujoshiakut chapter 21 . 8/17/2014
It so freaking cuteeeeeeeeeeee
I spend half a day to read it
And it's worth it
Thank you so much for writting this adorable fiction.
And your scorpius is to adorable
I wanna adopt him
despicableme chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
It was brilliant! The story is awesome and incredibly written, and Scorpius is just soooo cute :D
Alara Phoenix chapter 21 . 11/27/2013
DAAAAAAAAMN IT! WHYWHYWHY DID IT STOP THERE!? Oooooh wait there's a sequel! *dashes off*
Bella J. Kate chapter 21 . 9/21/2013
Agree completely with OJ2's comment about this story!
Bella J. Kate chapter 21 . 9/21/2013
I've reread this so many times, it's so awesome! Lovely story.
OJ2 chapter 21 . 6/19/2013
The selling point of this fic to me was, ironically, the lack of romance. In fact, rather than the developing romantic relationship between Harry and Draco, what really caught my attention was little Scorpius and his influence on the characters around him. I love his relationship with Harry, and of course his relationship with Draco, but I also love the way his presence was essentially the gravitational pull which drew all the characters together.
I actually started reading Wingardium Leviosa but couldn't get myself to finish it unfortunately. I think the extremely upfront relationship between Harry and Draco in WL was too overpowering for my tastes, because it consumed the plot instead of accentuating it. I found this fic a lot more charming in that respect. Then again, I've never been into the overly romantic stories.
Thanks for the delightful read.
Anna chapter 21 . 5/25/2013
Thanks, this was a great story! Now I just have to continue on to the sequel... :D
Bob chapter 21 . 5/3/2013
Darn you onion ninjas. :'(
Lea chapter 21 . 12/31/2012
although it was a very strange mix of horrible descriptions of blood and pain, and fluff ;)
Qloe chapter 21 . 12/14/2012
Wow! Scorpius is just deadly cute! And the pre-romance vibe was making me squee! XD It was an easy and addictive read. The chapters weren't painfully long, they were just right. Off to read the Sequal LubLubLub
ForsakenMemories8650 chapter 21 . 12/1/2012
love it! love it! love it! I read this whole story in a day. I shall blame you and your awesome writing skills when my lab report is late ;) can't wait for the sequel. keep it up!
smak978 chapter 21 . 10/28/2012
I'm one of the people that came in late, and probably read it long after you forgot about it, but love it nevertheless! It kept me on my seat the entire time, this was an incredible story, so thank you! :)
Sheri Contrary chapter 21 . 10/17/2012
Despite numerous spelling and grammatical errors, this is a very nice story. Scorpius is absolutely adorable and I love his relationship with his well as the one he and Harry have managed to forge in their quest to get Draco back. Brilliant! Now, I wish you'd get moving on the sequel though...because I don't read "in progress" fics (so I can't even start it)...and it's been over a year since you've updated it...WTF?! Come on, woman...get writing!
482 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »