Reviews for Scorpius's Request
Scorpius is so sweet! *o*
Meel Jacques chapter 3 . 10/23/2014
Find Malfoy soon!
Meel Jacques chapter 2 . 10/23/2014
Draco leave this prison soon!
Meel Jacques chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
Finally found a cool fanfic to read!
P-E-R-F-E-C-T!
HyperMonica chapter 21 . 10/16/2014
Well crap. Now you're making me read the sequel too?

...

OFF TO READ THE SEQUEL!

ily
HyperMonica chapter 16 . 10/16/2014
I made a huge mistake in reading this chapter.

because now

the feels

they murdered me.

and now im dead.

thank you.
HyperMonica chapter 9 . 10/15/2014
OMG. DRACO. WRITER. HARRY. SMUTTY. LETTERS. SCORPIUS. OMG. WHAT. NO. YES. OMG. WHY. YOU. GOOD. WRITER. OMG.
Lea chapter 21 . 10/3/2014
thanks for sharing your work - was great to read :)
I'm still very confused about the motive of Astoria and her turning up in the shop and talking to Harry & Scorpius, but then pretending she was someone else to them, but then going back to Draco and pretending she wanted Scorpius and didn't know where he was. Hopefully it's all explained in the sequel
sierrafujoshiakut chapter 21 . 8/17/2014
Oooowwwww
It so freaking cuteeeeeeeeeeee
I spend half a day to read it
And it's worth it
Thank you so much for writting this adorable fiction.
And your scorpius is to adorable
I wanna adopt him
X0X0
despicableme chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
It was brilliant! The story is awesome and incredibly written, and Scorpius is just soooo cute :D
Alara Phoenix chapter 21 . 11/27/2013
DAAAAAAAAMN IT! WHYWHYWHY DID IT STOP THERE!? Oooooh wait there's a sequel! *dashes off*
Bella J. Kate chapter 21 . 9/21/2013
Agree completely with OJ2's comment about this story!
Bella J. Kate chapter 21 . 9/21/2013
I've reread this so many times, it's so awesome! Lovely story.
OJ2 chapter 21 . 6/19/2013
The selling point of this fic to me was, ironically, the lack of romance. In fact, rather than the developing romantic relationship between Harry and Draco, what really caught my attention was little Scorpius and his influence on the characters around him. I love his relationship with Harry, and of course his relationship with Draco, but I also love the way his presence was essentially the gravitational pull which drew all the characters together.
I actually started reading Wingardium Leviosa but couldn't get myself to finish it unfortunately. I think the extremely upfront relationship between Harry and Draco in WL was too overpowering for my tastes, because it consumed the plot instead of accentuating it. I found this fic a lot more charming in that respect. Then again, I've never been into the overly romantic stories.
Thanks for the delightful read.
Anna chapter 21 . 5/25/2013
Thanks, this was a great story! Now I just have to continue on to the sequel... :D
488 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »