Reviews for Scorpius's Request
Bella J. Kate chapter 21 . 9/21/2013
I've reread this so many times, it's so awesome! Lovely story.
OJ2 chapter 21 . 6/19/2013
The selling point of this fic to me was, ironically, the lack of romance. In fact, rather than the developing romantic relationship between Harry and Draco, what really caught my attention was little Scorpius and his influence on the characters around him. I love his relationship with Harry, and of course his relationship with Draco, but I also love the way his presence was essentially the gravitational pull which drew all the characters together.
I actually started reading Wingardium Leviosa but couldn't get myself to finish it unfortunately. I think the extremely upfront relationship between Harry and Draco in WL was too overpowering for my tastes, because it consumed the plot instead of accentuating it. I found this fic a lot more charming in that respect. Then again, I've never been into the overly romantic stories.
Thanks for the delightful read.
Anna chapter 21 . 5/25/2013
Thanks, this was a great story! Now I just have to continue on to the sequel... :D
Bob chapter 21 . 5/3/2013
Darn you onion ninjas. :'(
Lea chapter 21 . 12/31/2012
although it was a very strange mix of horrible descriptions of blood and pain, and fluff ;)
Qloe chapter 21 . 12/14/2012
Wow! Scorpius is just deadly cute! And the pre-romance vibe was making me squee! XD It was an easy and addictive read. The chapters weren't painfully long, they were just right. Off to read the Sequal LubLubLub
ForsakenMemories8650 chapter 21 . 12/1/2012
love it! love it! love it! I read this whole story in a day. I shall blame you and your awesome writing skills when my lab report is late ;) can't wait for the sequel. keep it up!
smak978 chapter 21 . 10/28/2012
I'm one of the people that came in late, and probably read it long after you forgot about it, but love it nevertheless! It kept me on my seat the entire time, this was an incredible story, so thank you! :)
Sheri Contrary chapter 21 . 10/17/2012
Despite numerous spelling and grammatical errors, this is a very nice story. Scorpius is absolutely adorable and I love his relationship with his father...as well as the one he and Harry have managed to forge in their quest to get Draco back. Brilliant! Now, I wish you'd get moving on the sequel though...because I don't read "in progress" fics (so I can't even start it)...and it's been over a year since you've updated it...WTF?! Come on, woman...get writing!
Sayrin chapter 21 . 7/25/2012
Loved this story and just started reading the sequel. Hope you finish it, it has a good plot.
Priestess of broken saints chapter 21 . 7/17/2012
Really awesome ending, well Epilogue. Thanks for writing this.
Priestess of broken saints chapter 17 . 7/17/2012
Really Brilliant.
Priestess of broken saints chapter 9 . 7/17/2012
I'm loving this story.
macgruberrr chapter 20 . 6/25/2012
ahhhh! I freaking loved this! it was exciting and it kept me anticipating the end (too see Astoria get her ass handed to her!) and it was so CUTE. especially this part (my favorite) He giggled. "I like 'Mione. She let me touch her belly and it moved. She said there's a whole baby in there. How's it gonna get out?"

Ron looked back at Harry, eyes wide. Harry shook his head, shrugging. "Um," Ron tried. "It's going to get out by... magic."

"Babies can do magic?"

"Yeeees," he said slowly.
ReindeerGamesofMischief chapter 21 . 6/25/2012
I started your story this morning and just finished it.

I LOVE how adorable Scorpius is! I would love to cuddle him! Haha.

I must say that I really liked this story overall. I really do, and I am on my way to read the sequel!
476 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »