Reviews for To Love Again
StarlitStar chapter 15 . 10/14/2012
Great story loved it
cathy03 chapter 15 . 8/13/2011
Oh Barbara, i can't believe is over! :(

it was an amazing journey reading this story. And, after reading this last chpater, i have to tell you that you're a sap my friend! LOL Happy ennding for Kara and Power boy, Hal and Carol (at least for now) and, of course, Clark and Jane.

But that wasn't enough, was it? Jane had to be part of the league because of her powers AND she had to be some kind of Indian highlander LOL Not to mention they're living and working together.

See my friend, sap :PPPP

No, i'm not complaining i'm a sap too you know ;)

I'll keep checking your new stories :)
LoisNClark4Ever chapter 15 . 8/13/2011
Bravo, Barbara! *claps hands* Thank you for writing and sharing this story with us. I'll admit I was a bit skeptical about this fic because it was a story about Clark falling in love with someone after his time with Lois.

Although I know in time, Clois would be separated by death, I wasn't prepared for that to happen so soon or to having to deal with it. But the way you handled this story and Clark's journey was really wonderful. Thank you for holding my hand as I read this story and kept an open mind about Clark being with Jane.

As for her secret - WOW! So not only does she have a special gift, but she's putting it to good use by becoming a superhero! I certainly didn't see that coming, but liked that she's now a true member of the League.

Also, thank you for including Hal and Carol's story. While I'm not familiar with the Green Lantern mythos, I did enjoy what I read here. It kind of reminds me of Clark's journey when he was struggling with being a hero and having a normal life. I'm so glad in the end, Hal couldn't go through with his original plan.

Thanks again for the wonderful read, Barbara! And now that this story is complete, I'm looking forward to more frequent updates of Redemption, hint hint! :D
HaveNoMercy chapter 15 . 8/13/2011
This was beautiful! I know how hard and sad it is to finally have posted an entire story and have that part of the journey be over. The excitement of the immediate reviews and feedback won't be there in the same way and it's not as intense. *sadness* But you should be so proud of yourself because I can see all of the time and effort you put into aligning the comic book world into this and it's amazing!

This is a treasure of yours. You have done a number of different new things with this fic that deserve praise. I love that Clark could be progressive enough to make a slightly controversial choice, I mean seriously, after pining for Lana for 8 years, Lois was controversial, haha, he has practice!

So there were so many great things you did in this. You kept Lois in his heart, never betraying them. And Jane needed to be a part of Lois for us to accept her. Thank you for that.

Great job!
Jeremy Shane chapter 15 . 8/13/2011
Good Story
winthjo chapter 15 . 8/13/2011
Very well done. Sorry to see it ended. Looking forward to see more stories from you. Keep up the good work.
moonie44foreternity chapter 15 . 8/13/2011
AWESOME story from start to the very end honey!

I absolutely ENJOYED each chapter!

Well done!

I'm proud of you!
HaveNoMercy chapter 14 . 8/12/2011
That was lovely. Well, Clark and Jane. I'm not the biggest Kara fan. Don't hate her guts or anything, not after Bloodline, but still. *shudders* lol. Still, glorious chapter!
cathy03 chapter 14 . 8/12/2011
these were some hot scene we had here, huh? wow... Kara and Jed, Clark and Jane... i need some cold drink right now ;) LOL

I can't believe the next will be the last one? went so fast :(

anyway, i know all things must end and i'm not complaining at all.

Now, which secret Jane has to tell now? omg she's so full of secrets hehehe but i'm sure is nothing bad.
Jeremy Shane chapter 14 . 8/9/2011
Good Chapter & More Please
LoisNClark4Ever chapter 14 . 8/9/2011
Hmm...what other secrets is Jane hiding? That's what I'd like to know, but you left it there! Barbara, I'm dying here and for good reasons because - WOW, WOW, WOW - you've completely out done yourself with not one, but FOUR love scenes! OMG! Is it HOT in here or is it just me? lol.

Anyways, I'm SO GLAD Kara and Jed reconciled. I was afraid that all the hatred and need for power that Jed had would've separated them permanately. Luckily, there was still some good inside his heart.

I also like that Kara suggested Jed become a teacher for the Isis Foundation. To use his knowledge and power for the greater good and hopefully inspire those with special abilities just like him.

Speaking of those with special abilities, what's to become of Neutron? Is he back to "normal", seriously injured, in jail? And most importantly, did his encounter with the Justice League inspire him to change for the better? I'd love to know what happened to him.

Until then, let's get to the juicy reunion between Clark and Jane. I love that he finally remembered everything except of course, his brief time with Lois in the after life. I know you mentioned we won't be seeing/hearing from her again, but it would be nice if both Clark and Jane could see her together and know that they have her blessings.

This was a great chapter and definitely worth the wait. Update soon! *hugs* :D
moonie44foreternity chapter 14 . 8/9/2011
Honey, you did it!

What an AWESOME SUPER chapter this one was!

Thank you so much for this chapter!
HaveNoMercy chapter 13 . 8/2/2011
Wow, loved seeing Lois, of course. Jane was really beautiful. Not so sure about Kara, but then again, never was. Looking forward to more!
HaveNoMercy chapter 12 . 8/2/2011
Awww, that is so sad! Poor Clark! Poor JANE! Wow, powerful. Beautiful chapter. Amazing descriptions of the super-heroes, damn!
cathy03 chapter 13 . 7/31/2011
i don't know what to say, Barbara, just that you made me cry again!

i'm not so sure what's going to happen next. I don't know if she'll tell him about Lois or anything. I'm so emotional that i can hardly think straight! LOL

my main concern now it that when Clark dies for good, there will be two ladies waiting for him in the afterlife LOL And there's just wrong in so many ways LOL

Sorry, i had to make that joke to lighten the mood and stop my crying.

Seriously now, i think she'll tell him about Lois and about Clark. IDK but when you said that his name (Johny) didn't ring a bell i thought Clark would.

All i know is that i'm looking forward to see the rest of your story.