Reviews for Midnight's Call
rose.dulcis chapter 6 . 11/4
The story is really good.
Will Harry be submissive or dominant? I love subHarry but dom is also ok
please update soon :3
~Rose
Reader ZJ chapter 6 . 9/7
I hate for let like that. so you better continue this story
AvianaSawada1827 chapter 6 . 8/25
I will not lie the sound I made at the cliffhanger was an odd nonhuman shriek. (This is a good thing, promise.) I was disappointed to see the chapter end and realize that that there wasn't another one waiting.

Anyways! Keep up the good work! And please update as soon as you are able too!
AliceHeart13 chapter 6 . 7/21
Please Update.
Aly
ShadowThief126 chapter 1 . 7/20
Love this story, please update soon. It was such a good cliff hanger at the end of chapter six, but such torture because it hasn't been continued.
malin1200 chapter 6 . 4/23
I have one question , Sue said that her nephew is the alpha of the pack, but that would make Sam and Leah cousins right, and wasn't Sam dating her ?
Beth9891 chapter 5 . 4/10
Really interesting! Love to see where you take this! :-)
Guest chapter 6 . 12/27/2015
Love the story
I need to know what happens
Is there more?!
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 6 . 12/21/2015
Umm Harry fixed his wand after the battle. Why did you give him a new one?
And please update. Has this story been abandoned?
bleeb90 chapter 6 . 10/5/2015
Of all the points in your story to stop writing... Ouch! I loved this fic!
Mikhail56 chapter 1 . 7/7/2015
So far I really like this. It looks like it will be a sweet story. I've only found one other Embry/Harry story. It's called Harry Potter: A Life After Hogwarts by Corruptmonk.
FangsandDaggers chapter 2 . 6/26/2015
Ive only just started reading this and so far think it's brilliant. You've really captured the HP world and its characters. I guessed a vamp was responsible for the imminent 'phasing' of Teddy but was plased you didn't spring that until the last moment - choosing to lay down details about Harry & his parenting in stead, which i think is what helps make this story - the details. Thumbs way up and can't wait to carry on reading ;-)
Ryu Master of Seals chapter 5 . 6/11/2015
Actually they are basically worshipping him.
cullengal101 chapter 6 . 4/28/2015