Reviews for Midnight's Call
bleeb90 chapter 6 . 10/5
Of all the points in your story to stop writing... Ouch! I loved this fic!
Mikhail56 chapter 1 . 7/7
So far I really like this. It looks like it will be a sweet story. I've only found one other Embry/Harry story. It's called Harry Potter: A Life After Hogwarts by Corruptmonk.
FangsandDaggers chapter 2 . 6/26
Ive only just started reading this and so far think it's brilliant. You've really captured the HP world and its characters. I guessed a vamp was responsible for the imminent 'phasing' of Teddy but was plased you didn't spring that until the last moment - choosing to lay down details about Harry & his parenting in stead, which i think is what helps make this story - the details. Thumbs way up and can't wait to carry on reading ;-)
Ryu Master of Seals chapter 5 . 6/11
Actually they are basically worshipping him.
cullengal101 chapter 6 . 4/28
great story
please update soon
Spottedmask12 chapter 6 . 4/13
Awesome story so far.
JulianneL chapter 6 . 2/26
Lol "...he was attacked" end. I'd love to see Harry kick some Quileute ass and show them how awesome he really is.
JulianneL chapter 5 . 2/26
sigh...Paul is such an ass.
Dragonmasterlove chapter 6 . 2/21
Please continue. i wuv this story. it's interesting and inspires me ta right somethin like that.
Zayabel Draga chapter 6 . 2/1
update soon! even though its been 4 yrs..
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 6 . 11/24/2014
Everyone needs a break from writing, though I do hope that you eventually pick this story back up again. And though it's late in coming since your last update was a few years ago I hope your sister is doing better.
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 5 . 11/24/2014
Did no one find it strange that the Twilight books used the last names Black and Clearwater? Then there's Harry and (Bill)y. Need I go on? Though it does indeed make it easier to merge the two worlds, but really there are only so many lines to cross out there.
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
So glad that you started the story like this instead of just jumping into it, it makes everything seem more real.
sad sabrin chapter 6 . 11/24/2014
Oh no continue soon please
maya31 chapter 6 . 11/14/2014