Reviews for Midnight's Call
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
So glad that you started the story like this instead of just jumping into it, it makes everything seem more real.
sad sabrin chapter 6 . 11/24/2014
Oh no continue soon please
maya31 chapter 6 . 11/14/2014
plz write more soon
Guest chapter 6 . 8/6/2014
Please carry it om
xKala-chanx chapter 6 . 6/21/2014
I guess this is discontinued, ne?
But, at the end of this chapter i was like 'WUAAAAAT?'
I reeeeeally love this fanfic, so please think about continuing it, okay?
Anyways, I like the way you write and the pairing is great! Thumbs up!
Shadow315 chapter 6 . 4/13/2014
O COME ON! why does everyone leave there stories for years on end?! Especially really good stories like this?! please, if your not going to finish a story take it off the dam site so people won't get all into it and be expecting updates!

... sorry I've now found three stories IN A ROW that are ... Amazing (this one included obviously) and all of them haven't been updates in years.

I really like this story and want to find out what happens, please update. Or at least tell me your not going to so I can delete it from my favs and forget about it.

-shadow
T.T chapter 6 . 4/8/2014
ppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppplllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee write.
Mackenzied3333 chapter 6 . 4/2/2014
please upload soon , i love your story
Shannon the Original chapter 6 . 3/27/2014
Oh my god, update soon! So good :D :d
Mukuro234 chapter 6 . 3/26/2014
This is a great fic so far.. I just wanna askif you've ever though of continuing this fic
lance215 chapter 6 . 2/20/2014
kyaaaa i cant really wait to read more! i love this mature harry and...embry ? is a strange choice but i'm open to everything!(and i mean everything you can imagine XD)
i cant wait to continue reading the next cap so update soon i beg you!

kisses!
cnaadirah chapter 6 . 2/10/2014
when are you going to update this? It's really good.
TheFourEyedWonder chapter 6 . 2/9/2014
This is really fantastically amazing! I've never read a fanfiction with this pairing, so I'm looking forwards to the next chapters! Keep being awesome. (::) Here's a cookie.
404 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »