Reviews for Midnight's Call
Dragonmasterlove chapter 6 . 2/21/2015
Please continue. i wuv this story. it's interesting and inspires me ta right somethin like that.
Zayabel Draga chapter 6 . 2/1/2015
update soon! even though its been 4 yrs..
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 6 . 11/24/2014
Everyone needs a break from writing, though I do hope that you eventually pick this story back up again. And though it's late in coming since your last update was a few years ago I hope your sister is doing better.
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 5 . 11/24/2014
Did no one find it strange that the Twilight books used the last names Black and Clearwater? Then there's Harry and (Bill)y. Need I go on? Though it does indeed make it easier to merge the two worlds, but really there are only so many lines to cross out there.
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
So glad that you started the story like this instead of just jumping into it, it makes everything seem more real.
sad sabrin chapter 6 . 11/24/2014
Oh no continue soon please
maya31 chapter 6 . 11/14/2014
plz write more soon
Guest chapter 6 . 8/6/2014
Please carry it om
xKala-chanx chapter 6 . 6/21/2014
I guess this is discontinued, ne?
But, at the end of this chapter i was like 'WUAAAAAT?'
I reeeeeally love this fanfic, so please think about continuing it, okay?
Anyways, I like the way you write and the pairing is great! Thumbs up!
Shadow315 chapter 6 . 4/13/2014
O COME ON! why does everyone leave there stories for years on end?! Especially really good stories like this?! please, if your not going to finish a story take it off the dam site so people won't get all into it and be expecting updates!

... sorry I've now found three stories IN A ROW that are ... Amazing (this one included obviously) and all of them haven't been updates in years.

I really like this story and want to find out what happens, please update. Or at least tell me your not going to so I can delete it from my favs and forget about it.

-shadow
T.T chapter 6 . 4/8/2014
ppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppplllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee write.
Mackenzied3333 chapter 6 . 4/2/2014
please upload soon , i love your story
Shannon the Original chapter 6 . 3/27/2014