Reviews for Midnight's Call
Shadow315 chapter 6 . 4/13/2014
O COME ON! why does everyone leave there stories for years on end?! Especially really good stories like this?! please, if your not going to finish a story take it off the dam site so people won't get all into it and be expecting updates!

... sorry I've now found three stories IN A ROW that are ... Amazing (this one included obviously) and all of them haven't been updates in years.

I really like this story and want to find out what happens, please update. Or at least tell me your not going to so I can delete it from my favs and forget about it.

-shadow
T.T chapter 6 . 4/8/2014
ppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppplllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee write.
Mackenzied3333 chapter 6 . 4/2/2014
please upload soon , i love your story
Shannon the Original chapter 6 . 3/27/2014
Oh my god, update soon! So good :D :d
Mukuro234 chapter 6 . 3/26/2014
This is a great fic so far.. I just wanna askif you've ever though of continuing this fic
lance215 chapter 6 . 2/20/2014
kyaaaa i cant really wait to read more! i love this mature harry and...embry ? is a strange choice but i'm open to everything!(and i mean everything you can imagine XD)
i cant wait to continue reading the next cap so update soon i beg you!

kisses!
cnaadirah chapter 6 . 2/10/2014
when are you going to update this? It's really good.
TheFourEyedWonder chapter 6 . 2/9/2014
This is really fantastically amazing! I've never read a fanfiction with this pairing, so I'm looking forwards to the next chapters! Keep being awesome. (::) Here's a cookie.
Black Cat of the Black Rukh chapter 6 . 1/31/2014
I know its been a long time, but can you update more soon please?
Torture By Kittens chapter 6 . 1/11/2014
Hey, love the story but please update soon :(
It's such an amazing story that I cant wait to read more...
tamashiyuki chapter 6 . 1/5/2014
Very very good!

Continue?
Valentina Alexandrea Sparrow chapter 6 . 1/3/2014
Moreeee I can't wait ! Ahhh your awesomeee!
stuffedanimalsrule99 chapter 6 . 12/28/2013
You. Suck... I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DID THAT! Well, now that that is over, this is really good keep going. :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Kitty2013 chapter 6 . 12/27/2013
Have you given up on this story? I really like it and hope you continue writing! Please update as soon as you have the chance!
The World in Black and White chapter 6 . 12/19/2013
Please update! It's been years since the last time! I really love this story and want to know what happens next. Please update soon :) and please don't abandon it!
397 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »