Reviews for Midnight's Call
Kage 5243 chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
d
Kitty-on-CRACK chapter 6 . 5/11/2013
More please please please! Who attacks Harry? Is it Embry due to the bond or Paul out of anger or Penelope out of happiness?
Mashkai30 chapter 6 . 5/3/2013
Lord La Folle chapter 6 . 3/27/2013
Hey,

I ... am crazy about your story. Oh, Merlin, it's simply the most original idea I've found on HP/Twilight Crossover ... I like Embry (and Paul but that's not the subject ) because he's truly himself, simply himself. Not in an impossible and torturing love, not in a crucial position, but not stupid, naive. He's discret but, for me, he's the fondation of the pack ... He has a sense of humour, he's calm, here for his friends and packmates ... There is more under this perfect physicial and I think you're going to show us that ... with Harry, his strange imprint.
I love your Harry too... He's more thant usual. It's a good idea to make him raise Teddy... who is a true werewolf ...
Oh, I want to read the following chapter
Thanks for writting ...

LLF
Fan girl chapter 6 . 3/12/2013
It is very well written and i like the pairing. teddy is unbelievably adorable. Extended cliff hangers are the worst, please continue.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/6/2013
If you or your sister or anybody ever need somebody to talk to just know that even a silly little reviewer like me is here for u or them or all of you. I may be a stranger, but that doesnt stop me from being a compassionate person.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/6/2013
Pss: i hope your sister gets better and you feel well too, i know how hard it can be when someone u care about dies. So if u need to take a brwak from writing thats fine, just focus on helping yourself and your family. Best wishes for u and all who u care for
Guest chapter 6 . 3/6/2013
Omg nooo! The next chapter hasnt been up in like forever! Please update, please update, please! Update! Who was harry attacked by (probably embry right?), and how does he react to the imprint news? And will harry and embry end up together (please let them be together!) and how will teddy react (hopefully well!). Are you uploading the new chappies to a different website? And does penelope clearwater finally thank harry potter for helping to save the wizarding world and freeing her and everyone else trapped in azcaban? Please please please continue this AMAZING STORY! I LOVE IT SO MUCH PLEASE CONTINUE!
BlueAnchor
Ps: that was a lot of run on sentences for my review. I think i broke some sort of personal record or something! Lol! Please update fast, im sure you're tired of hearing it or just trying really hard to get your writing groove back but please its really important to me that you continue this story. *does puppy dog/puss in boots eyes* so please update soon so my inner fangirl will stop beating me up.
n.n chapter 6 . 3/6/2013
What a bitch leaving the fic like that, hope u update n.n if not...
n.n chapter 3 . 3/6/2013
fun fic love it n.n
n.n chapter 2 . 3/6/2013
n.n
Bella chapter 6 . 3/2/2013
Please update! I really love this story! I have read practically all the "imprint on Harry" stories and its great to get someone who isn't over done! Plus I want to know what happens next! WHAT DO YOU MEAN ATTACKED? Update soon! ;)
MadHatter4866 chapter 6 . 2/9/2013
I'm excited to see how this turns out!
moonprincess97524 chapter 6 . 1/27/2013
oh wow. I love how you merged the Clearwater families together. I am eagerly awaiting the next installment yo this wonderful story as soon as both real life and the muses allow it
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 3 . 1/17/2013
poor embry thinks he imprinted on a wolf
384 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »