Reviews for Midnight's Call
cactus.revival chapter 6 . 10/28/2013
Waaaaah! Gorram cliffhanger T_T
Pls. Put me out of my misery... 3
Tandrele chapter 6 . 9/25/2013
Hope you decide to update soon! : )
mattcun chapter 6 . 9/14/2013
plz write more
cuteknight101 chapter 6 . 9/5/2013
Update!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/2/2013
Guest chapter 6 . 8/25/2013
That was really good!
I couldn't find any thing wrong with it please continue to wright more!
Keena3105 chapter 6 . 6/29/2013
will you be updating this again soon? i love it :)
musme chapter 6 . 6/25/2013
I like it
Kage 5243 chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
d
Kitty-on-CRACK chapter 6 . 5/11/2013
More please please please! Who attacks Harry? Is it Embry due to the bond or Paul out of anger or Penelope out of happiness?
Mashkai30 chapter 6 . 5/3/2013
Lord La Folle chapter 6 . 3/27/2013
Hey,

I ... am crazy about your story. Oh, Merlin, it's simply the most original idea I've found on HP/Twilight Crossover ... I like Embry (and Paul but that's not the subject ) because he's truly himself, simply himself. Not in an impossible and torturing love, not in a crucial position, but not stupid, naive. He's discret but, for me, he's the fondation of the pack ... He has a sense of humour, he's calm, here for his friends and packmates ... There is more under this perfect physicial and I think you're going to show us that ... with Harry, his strange imprint.
I love your Harry too... He's more thant usual. It's a good idea to make him raise Teddy... who is a true werewolf ...
Oh, I want to read the following chapter
Thanks for writting ...

LLF
Fan girl chapter 6 . 3/12/2013
It is very well written and i like the pairing. teddy is unbelievably adorable. Extended cliff hangers are the worst, please continue.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/6/2013
If you or your sister or anybody ever need somebody to talk to just know that even a silly little reviewer like me is here for u or them or all of you. I may be a stranger, but that doesnt stop me from being a compassionate person.
Just Another Reviewer,
BlueAnchor
Guest chapter 6 . 3/6/2013
Pss: i hope your sister gets better and you feel well too, i know how hard it can be when someone u care about dies. So if u need to take a brwak from writing thats fine, just focus on helping yourself and your family. Best wishes for u and all who u care for
Just Another Reviewer,