Reviews for The Road Not Taken
omh666 chapter 22 . 10/30
Really interesting concept. Now I must go see if there's other fics to follow this one. :D
Rune Tobor chapter 10 . 10/11
You should have had the dog eat Ron!

That would have been a great change in the time stream!
Rune Tobor chapter 7 . 10/11
Damnation!

Ok if it has taken this long for Harry to figure out Ron then I understand why he is not in Ravenclaw.

You made Ron a red shirt right? He can die and no one will care.
Rune Tobor chapter 6 . 10/11
Snape's holding a grudge against the SON of James Potter shows that he is NOT a good man.
My favorite stories have Snape dead or in Azkaban.
Voldemort is EVIL, Snape may fight Tom but that doesn't mean he is good.
Two evil men can fight each other, the winner is not good.
Rune Tobor chapter 5 . 10/11
Trying to redeem Draco?
Half the problem is will his father let him have free choice.

I have not read any Draco and Hermione fics yet, but for that pairing to work change needs to happen early.

One way would be to have Lucius Malfoy die while Draco is very young.
Rune Tobor chapter 4 . 10/11
Interesting way to look at time travel.
So Harry has to follow a slightly different path, moRon isn't a good friend anyway.
Ginny was brainwashed by Dumbledore and her mother until she thought she loved Harry.
Yes Dumbledore, I'm sure he wanted Harry's wife someone he could control.
Albus Dumbledore is a worse threat than Tom!

I know this is finished but I hope Harry and Hermione are in Ravenclaw, that way they can be friends with
Luna right away.
Rune Tobor chapter 3 . 10/10
I hope Harry gets either Justice or Vengeance!

FATES GAMBIT has it right, they all die.
Rune Tobor chapter 2 . 10/10
At this point if I was Harry I'd start plotting how to kill not only Tom, Evil purebloods, but Albus Dumbfuck as well!

He was to concerned with saving the damned instead of protecting the innocent!

Dumbledore did not listen to others, didn't take care of his followers, kept to many secrets...
Rune Tobor chapter 1 . 10/10
The Wizzy world needs a dark lord.
One that will SLAUGHTER EVERY SINGLE PUREBLOOD!
seldombites chapter 22 . 9/21
This was a really good story. I like how Harry continues to struggle with his grief. Too many timetravel stories are like "Everyone's dead. I've travelled back in time. I'm not sad anymore." That just isn't realistic. Looking forward to the sequel.
DonotknowDonotcare chapter 4 . 8/9
There are three main things that I want to remark on, the first being Your writing style. It had me completely captivated, and I immediately wanted to read more. You have a rare gift, so use it (wisely).
The second thing I wanted to talk about is the story itself. For me, it's the first time I read a time travel fic, in which Harry (or anyone for that matter) go back in time not after the Second Blood War, but after a new war has started and a new Dark Lord has risen. Since we don't know what happened between the two wars, what has changed and who had been lost it only ads to the intrigue and mystery, making the reader want to read more and go nuts. And I loved it. And thirdly, During the 3rd chapter, I got a whiff of this fic possibly being a Drarry one, so I, being the Drarry hater that I am, decided to investigate the reviews and what I found was most troubling to me. I am definitely a Hinny person and other pairings don't matter to me, so imagine my surprise when through reviews I find out that You have made this into a Ginny bashing fic. Don't get me wrong, the story is great, it is superbly written but just not my cup of tea, so I will leave the story on chapter 4. May words flow like rivers and updates always on time,
DonotknowDonotcare P.S. Although the storyline is not my favourite, I still will ad this story to my favorite stories list, for the idea and style alone.
ThunderSphinx chapter 22 . 3/29
Why the hell wouldn't Harry use his powers against Quirrell? The dumb bastard. DID HE WANT TO BE KNOCKED OUT FOR 3 DAYS!? HE FUCKING COST GRYFFINDOR THE QUIDDITCH CUP!

And ugh. Slytherin ties with Gryffindor. The Lions should have won solo. Snape is always tormenting Gryffindor and Hufflepuffs and he always, always, ALWAYS favors the Slytherins. He makes a mockery of the House Point system.
SusanMarieS chapter 22 . 3/8
Very awesome story
Fast Frank chapter 17 . 1/27
It's really a shame that Rowling's US publishers were such blockheads. Generations of young readers (and movie viewers) will have "Sorcerer's Stone" stuck in their heads in place of the correct historical term "Philosopher's Stone".
CMVreud chapter 21 . 1/11
OMG! SHYAMALAN Number 2: Harry...
... is the Horcrux.

So in the end Magic will have no loose ends because Harry would gladly savrifive himself for all what and whoms dear to him.