Reviews for Who's to say?
delilahcheerr chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Very beutifull ;)
cherrystone.eli chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
wonderful story
Mitsuzo chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
So wonderfully written! Why did you change your name, and will you continue writing "Umbrella", if you aren't, at least tell me what will happen at the end! The suspense is killing me sooo hard!
SmilesLasting chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Holy shnazzle, man, this was amazing.

The way you write is really developed and all grammatically correct (which is a biggie for me... seriously... I can't tell you the thousands of fics I see everyday and refuse to continue reading because of the terrible grammar.) You're an awesome writer and I will be checking out more of your stuff.

Wonderful story, wonderful writing, wonderful ideas - you are an inspiration. ;D
AstroMarze chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Heh I deffinitely enjoyed it :) and the way you explained sakura sounded much like her
MixItUp chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Your imagery was wonderful in this, and they were super in character! I wish I could give you a longer review, but I'm not at full mental capacity at the moment...xD
wubbzy chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
I had read this a while ago now (unfortunately my phone is being really crappy- I wasn't able to review until now), and it was amazing!

While reading this, I could feel the angst. To be completely honest, I was more or less speechless. After, I was like, "woah," it was that good, but gah, so proud of you! This was fantastic. This seamed well with the recen manga chapters, so great job on that!

I'll be off to go listen to that song! xD Great job once again.
Jho chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
"who's to say" - what does your title mean for this story?

i enjoyed it, i thought it was a good one-shot.
pink-cherry-005 chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
this story was legit! :)

Sakura's confession has so much more depth and beauty and longing that some people just don't see, like in Sakura's reasons for telling him and Naruto's reason for his reaction. this was well written and who cares if it's short? oneshots generally are! _
JackOfAllTrades-MasterOfSome chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Very well done. You pulled this off splendidly.
Carmen-Marie Casey chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
I have to say, this was really heartfelt and romantic. I just wish this had happened in the manga ... sigh ... that would have been nice.

Anyway, I really enjoyed this. Good job :)

Amelia x
uzumakish chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Great job! Loved the feel and atmosphere that it created, think you implemented the eerie feel at the end very well, that neither of them could say 'it was okay' (which is pretty sad for us narusaku fans) but it added to the realism and was purrrfect :) Faved, keep it up!
Celestia's Paladin chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Nicely done Yvette, really captured both of them very well. GraysonPaladin
charles cdv chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
I really think you did a good job
Society's Failure chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Damn, you're an amazing writer.

I really loved the way you structured this one; it was a bit different yes, but you pulled it off wonderfully. Truly. I didn't spot any mistakes at all- but then again, I may have been to wrapped up in the story to see them. But yeah. I don't... Really have an answer for your questions, and I'm not sure if I want think of one. ;_; I kind of... Just want to think there's a continuation somewhere, and I don't want to like... Taint it with my opinion, if that makes any sense. NONETHELESS! Fantastic story. I always enjoy your work. -heart-

-Alex