Reviews for Tempest of Angels
Rebel Goddess chapter 6 . 6/4/2006
Was there ever a sequel? I'd love to know how you imagined Daniel got his Sha'ure back. More please. Good story thus far. I still don't like Traya though.
Rebel Goddess chapter 2 . 6/4/2006
Love this beginning but don't trust Traya an inch. She's clearly up to something.
SSG Ret chapter 6 . 8/8/2004
Interesting idea. But in essense the 'angels' aren't any better than the 'gods'.
Harriet chapter 6 . 9/1/2002
I enjoyed that, it was gpood. Intresting, I look forward to pat 3. Hope you write it soon...

Harriet

BTW this is my 634 signed review. And I've done unsigned too, loads of them. But I only review if there is some good in them (in this case a lot). I really spend WAY too much time on this site...:-S Take care
Sethoz chapter 4 . 8/31/2002
Wow, that's so good, evil Danny-boy! So is an angel now or what? Can't wait for the next chappy, this is great so far!
OrionPrincess chapter 3 . 8/19/2002
Interesting start... I'm not sure if Traya is being entirely honest, but I can understand why Daniel would want to trust her, especially if she's willing to help him find Sha're.

I'll be looking forward to reading more.
Lady Geuna chapter 3 . 8/17/2002
Wow! Continue, continue! I want to know if these guys are really telling the truth or not!

Geuna
elizabeth wyeth chapter 2 . 6/4/2002
Ooh, I'm wondering where this will go. An interesting concept about being able to control the guaould. I agree with jack though...This is a bad bunch of folks.
Shellme chapter 1 . 4/5/2002
Oooooooh! I'm intrigued!
Sethoz chapter 1 . 4/5/2002
NOOOOOOOOOO! Don't leave it like this! *sobs* Please?