Reviews for If It's Not
Jack chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
I love it!
DSJKELFN chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
The part about jack getting around the importance of Sunday's is so spot on, you really captured his way of finding loopholes :)
Mittenzs chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Lmao! I love this!
dark.violet.luminescence chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Aw! Cute.

"Angelica gave a large yawn before closing her eyes once more, peacefully content to doze off in the arms of her pirate. Jack, still smiling, let his cheek fall against her soft chocolate locks as he, too, closed his eyes."

Best part.

And the bed creeper part in the movie was pretty great too.
sourpatch182 chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
i like this part of the movie 2!
Natacha chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
LOVED IT! Im a huge fan of Jack and Angelica please write more stories : DDD
ccgift chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
This was not a great story... it was fantastic! How do you get so in-character for Jack and Angelica? You have amazing talent. Keep writing!
anon83261 chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
I really liked Jack's comment on Him having too much work! Typical! I really hope Angelica is in the fifth film (which the script has already been wrote!) otherwise it'd seem a bit random sticking her in the fourth one.) Cos she's like the female Jack and in the film Jack's so sweet to her, which he never is to anyone. Well done!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Hey, me again:)

I love love love love love this os:) Your writing is soooo amazing:)Please write a much more of these stories:) Can't wait to read more:)
Addicted to Jack chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Luvvved it! So Angelica. So Jack. Plese continue your wonderful

one shots!
thisisforyou chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Cute! I loved this scene. And it's so like Jack to just randomly sneak into her bed.

Well-written. Short and sweet. Very nice.

-for you!
Countess Vanessa chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Very good! I like how you added the flashback to the part of the film (which is so typically Jack, sneaking into her bed lol). Your dialogue is very real and believable, and good job getting inside Jack Sparrow's head! Your Spanish is excellent, overall very well done! Please continue! (I would love to read more flashbacks)
hidinginshamebutnostalgic chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
I loved this scene in the movie! it was so funny and fluffy at the same time! haha.

I like this story, alot! :) It was great!
Skewbald chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Haha I loved this! Especially the Spanish at the end haha.
Cowgrl94 chapter 1 . 5/28/2011