Reviews for Beastkind
supreme dramon chapter 2 . 10/17/2012
I do love this pairing! I sense these two could have a lot of fun together when they reach common ground.
Jaxon666 chapter 2 . 5/8/2012
Thanks YellowGrenade and Lycanus. I used to get pissed when I wrote something I felt came out really well, and only got a few reviews for it. Since then I've realized that I'm guilty of not reviewing much myself after reading, and I should appreciate whatever reviews I do get. I SO do by the way, and thankyou for your comments.

And Slacker/Lycanus, I'm glad you think the characters were portrayed well, as that is really important to me when I write a fic. I want it to read like an episode straight from the show, and with this rare pairing, I think me and VarrosGirly really achieved that!

Thanks again to all who reviewed!
YellowGrenade chapter 2 . 9/14/2011
This fic deserves so many more reviews! It's so well written, I feel like I'm watching an episode from the show. I really love that they don't forget the more primal part of themselves. I hope you both continue soon.
slacker chapter 2 . 9/12/2011
Oooh, I love this. I like how you capture Sam and Alcide's personalities.

I hope you write another chapter. True Blood didn't spend a lot of time putting the two of them together until the very end of this season, but they did have nice chemistry in those two episodes.
lycanus1 chapter 2 . 7/31/2011
Actually I'm stunned & rather disappointed that people haven't left any reviews for this.

I mean it's such a damn good read. A really interesting take on an intriguing & unusual pairing - which I loved, btw. I've always had a soft spot for Sam & Alcide's certainly growing on me as a character. Think you've both done a beautiful job writing them together & hope this won't be the last fic you write for this pairing - you've so got me hooked !

Sorry for waffling, but I just wish more people would bother to read 'n' review this - if they don't, they're missing out on something very special. Please write more as I'll definitely read it !
SyrupandHoneybuns chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Love the pairing and the story