Reviews for Masters of Genjutsu
godofwargow010 chapter 40 . 13h
i give you my respect author

i hope still oneday you complete this story fully

well done and thank you for writing and letting us see such a wonderful book
godofwargow010...
Ichigo-uzumaki123 chapter 13 . 5/26
God this chapter was a complete shit show. The date was awkward, the dialogue still feels stiff and unnatural. Plus Naruto is still a massive bitch. He cries, again. Seriously, it feels like that's all he does. Plus Naruto is a massive hypocrite in this chapter. Sasuke is weak because he's obsessed with killing Itachi, his own brother that slaughtered his entire clan and forced him to watch it over and over in a genjutsu? Naruto, in this story, cries and bitches constantly because people glare at him and don't like him.
VtrCst chapter 40 . 4/24
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
:'(
(T-T)
I'll.o
kamrenssj3 chapter 15 . 3/9
I'm injoying to store so far and I guess it to late to tell u your doing great
SarahNThatcher chapter 35 . 3/8
I have ignored the rest of the changes in the story as poetic licence, but you stole all the happiness and redemption from this movie. The fact that they delivered Spring to the people of Yuki no Kuni was the whole point of the movie. The princess had frozen her heart when her father died, having his gift of Spring that's what thaws it. I'm so sad for the princess now as she'll never find happiness if she's just playing a part. #notcool
YoureEvenWorse chapter 40 . 3/2
I like how you complain here that the other stories are badly written, when you can barely keep yours together. Delete this garbage. You couldn't even finish it. Pathetic waste of time, is what you are.
YoureStillBad chapter 15 . 3/2
Go back to grade school you mental reject. You're still doing it! Quit! Get a beta, or Google! You can't just switch around like that. Stop. S T O P. You ungodly moron.
YoureBad chapter 14 . 3/2
I like how you still can't seem to tell the difference between past and present tense. Stop switching mid chapter, and story. It's wrong. Pick one, you reject.
havoc396 chapter 40 . 2/22
I cannot in good conscience recommend this story, despite it being in of the best on the site because it is not finished. it is well written makes you care about the character begging for an ending and when I hit that final chapter in which you stated it ended I was pissed beyond belief. so here is my review don't read because it leaves you high and dry right when you want answers the most
alex no yoko chapter 40 . 2/22
oh my fucking god. how are you gonna leave story like that? you sir made me love this story. i have never read a better one. but fuck me no ending? i stared at the god damn wall for five minutes when i realized you didnt finish the story. but ill give you this you can write a story like no one else. thanks for the read.
Tychon chapter 3 . 1/11
W-wow. Hooboy. T-that was... intense. These first three chapters are a bit of an information dump, (they kind of have to be in order to get all of the information out in a timely fashion) yet they still have a strange sense of... o-of wholeness. Y-you know, l-like they feel... complete. Full. An uninterrupted circle, perfect in its own unique way that nothing can copy save for itself.

A brilliant exposition for what I hope will be an even better tale.
death390 chapter 13 . 1/5
I don’t know why I keep coming back to this story. I mean the know the beginning plot is great I’d and an interesting take but as soon as I get back here I drop the story every time. I don’t mind an age discrepancy but the gap between them is too large for me to comfortable with. I mean she is more than double his age (27) before Timeskip and even after is way too old for him. If it was a passing infatuation I could pass through that on his quest to find love with someone closer to his age but. . . Idk.
MaksmoNero chapter 40 . 12/6/2017
last chapters attacked my heart that was one of the worstest finale i readed but 97% of story still was probably best or one of the best NarutoXKurenai i readed
thanks for that epic journey but ending sucks :/
P.S.
STILL EPIC
MaksmoNero chapter 20 . 12/5/2017
I can understand why that was one of your favs chapter to write
I understand this becouse that was one of my favs chapter to read :D
4,162 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »