Reviews for Masters of Genjutsu
Brian West chapter 13 . 3/13
This chapter only strengthens my feelings about one thing. The best girl for Naruto is Anko Miterashi. Think about it. Anko is hated by Konoha for being the student of Orochimaru, the biggest traitor of Konoha. Naruto is hated by Konoha for Kurama living inside of his body. Both are outcasts, hated by Konoha for reasons beyond their control. Both are passionate and impulsive and fun loving people. Both are named after food. They can connect with each other better than anyone else can. Anyway, what is happening with the Uzumaki scrolls you mentioned earlier?
PaleFeed chapter 39 . 2/19
what a horrible place to end this. Ruins any enjoyment and rereadability
kingpj999 chapter 4 . 2/18
Genjutsus masters are the most broken shinobis in Naruto universe, once someone is inside a genjutsu if he/she doesn't have an ally to dispel the chakra is GG. Kurenai is one of these masters but she had the bad luck that his opponent was Itachi who is on another level thanks to his Sharingan.
This is the chapter I just got bored and lost interest in story for one there's no lemons in the store yet two I got tired of waiting to find out why the hokage is refusing to give Naruto his clan scrolls or at the very least let kakashi teach him his clan scrolls I don't feel like reading the rest of the story to find out I've lost interest you waited too long.
elkenn chapter 39 . 1/19
Fuck...why didn't Naruto brought up the minders!?
Azure-Park chapter 11 . 1/15

K
Ravendle chapter 1 . 1/11
this kinda sucks
bloodylover93 chapter 11 . 12/19/2023
but you keep looking at the mind of people in the world of naruto as if they were in our own but they were raised as shinobi, assassins, even in our world back in the medieval days for exemple, they wouldn't react to killing as we would like that
mpphelps80 chapter 40 . 11/19/2023
It's NOT complete! it's been dropped. If that bothers you, don't read!
aisre chapter 40 . 10/17/2023
if you’re looking for new kurenaixnaruto fics or any other ship that doesnt get much attentiom, check out my fiverr page! happily924
redeyehawk23 chapter 40 . 10/1/2023
I really hate when authors list things as complete when they're unfinished.
Darkness91 chapter 39 . 9/20/2023
lmao this shit was horrible, I don't know why this was in my favorites list, must of been an accident
yugy382 chapter 40 . 6/9/2023
Gracias, fue genial, quería más caps, pero lo entiendo.
Fbrzd chapter 40 . 5/12/2023
Iba tan bien la historia, disfrute leyendo casi todo, lo de los brazos si sobraba pero al final no afecta a casi nada de la trama, solo faltaba que escribieras que la mandaba a la mrd a kurenai y se quedaba con samui, aunque sea lo hubieras escrito desde la perspectiva de otros personajes, nose, necesito un final para este fic.
4,319 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »