Reviews for Masters of Genjutsu
MaksmoNero chapter 40 . 12/6
last chapters attacked my heart that was one of the worstest finale i readed but 97% of story still was probably best or one of the best NarutoXKurenai i readed
thanks for that epic journey but ending sucks :/
P.S.
STILL EPIC
MaksmoNero chapter 20 . 12/5
I can understand why that was one of your favs chapter to write
I understand this becouse that was one of my favs chapter to read :D
You say whom a lot lmao
Hey there, I don't know if you still check your reviews, but do we ever get a clearer picture of what Naruto looks like? In chapter 16 I think he enters his mindscape and we learn about his hair and arms, so does he look like some kind of troll? Does he look disfigured or is he still ok looking?
KitsuneNoYomeiri chapter 3 . 11/3
The largest problem with using Japanese is that unless you, the author, are (near-)fluent... you'll fuck up. And I've read hundreds of stories with bad Japanese and skipped hundreds more *because* of bad Japanese.
AnonnymA chapter 12 . 10/26
I noticed that at the end of this chapter it says he had a hot shower... you mentioned previously that he wasn’t able to get hot water in his apartment. Just figured I’d point it out.
Nights Silhouette chapter 4 . 10/17
A great story so far, cannot wait to read the rest of it. Just wanted to add when it comes to human survival in extreams remember the ruel of 3: 3 min without air, 3 days without water, 3 weeks without food. So with Naruto'a enhancements I would expect him to double that!
pyre101 chapter 40 . 10/13
It was a fun ride and I did enjoy it, but I am sad to not see a definitive ending. This was quite the ride and I could see how much better I liked your AU Naruto than canon Naruto, as in canon, Naruto's hard work is overshadowed by the fact of random coincidences interrupting his fights which lead him to win by luck. Really, the only fight that Naruto truly won through his determination was his fight with Pein. Your story showcased just how hard work will trump talent and I only wish you could have ended it. I can understand how it slowly grows to be come too much, but that it is why there are rewrites and edits. I do hope you will continue this or another story, but thank you for giving us this story. The story of the Blade of Illusion.
Plasma Dragon 312 chapter 1 . 9/28
So she's currently 24 years old. This seems like a great story. Also it bothers me that regardless of how many times Jitpryia is caught spying on women in public he's never arrested for sexual harassment or public indecency or invasion of privacy. I mean if you watch someone bath it's a crime regardless of status. You could be the king of Europe and it would still be a crime.
zen-aku the spirit of the wolf chapter 34 . 9/23
fujikaze her name was fujikaze
troutman30 chapter 40 . 9/16
Your favorites tell me you're still around but you haven't updated any of your unfinished stories, after four years it seems your writing days are over, still it won't stop me from favoring this one. No, I'm not going to try to shame you into continuing, that's life it doesn't always leave you satisfied.
Destroyer of All chapter 1 . 9/15
Logically impossible with the Kyuubi
troutman30 chapter 39 . 9/13
Goodbye? Wonderful story but one of the worst endings I've read. Too many stories end up this way but at least you gave an explanation, unfortunate that there"s little chance it fill be finished.
Redery chapter 40 . 9/11
Wait what what happened theres no ending no closure wtf
Redery chapter 33 . 9/11
Way to drama. Bet no one didn't see that coming.
4,149 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »