Reviews for Masters of Genjutsu
Yanoakc chapter 3 . 5/27
You certainly paint a good picture describing Naruto's mistreatment and his feelings. I'm enjoying what I read so far.
Annoy mouse chapter 40 . 5/18
My single greatest annoyance with this is that you have it labelled as complete. Please remedy this.

Some warning might be nice, too.
Annoy mouse chapter 39 . 5/18
This is an utterly disgusting and dispicable way to end a story!
xx sHioN chapter 17 . 5/17
Again, orochimaru's legendary three ninja or sannin haha xD
xx sHioN chapter 7 . 5/17
Ohh, slight mistranslation there... Kami no shinobi means God's Shinobi, or shinobi of god... The word before 'no' answers who's something it is... So actually its shinobi no kami
To be continued, does that mean you will finish it eventually. I hope you do because this was a story I read when I ever got home from school or work. I beg of you to finish this story or at least give some type of conclusion. Please?
OMG, when I saw her name on the file, I reread the entire chapter again just to make sure I didn't mess up reading. Great job leading us on, I never saw that coming. Seriously, holy plot twist, how did you think this up?!
The Hokage didn't do anything for him? Where the f*** did you hear that nonsense? Naruto could have been in prison for atleast 10-20 years for all the things he has done. The hokage shrug off 10-20 years of prison for him! Along with many, many other things.
Dazzle chapter 36 . 4/15
D'awwwww. Lovely scene. Best wishes!
Naruto fan No.44 chapter 1 . 4/7
Ok for all of you who coment on this story after only reading the first chapter F..K YOU this is an awesome story i read it at least 5times.

Now there is a huge plot twist that explanes Kurenai's relationship with Naruto but i cant tell you what it is because it would be a spoiler, but if you want you can find out for your self i think it is in chapter 34 i might be wrong but Naruto finds out after the Sasuke retreval mission.

P.S to the author. I loved this story and i am sorry you did not take it further. Iv been re visiting it about every 2 weaks hopeing you will continue. One day i hope you will.

P.P.S sorry if there are any spelling mistakes english is not my native language.
Anonymous Being chapter 1 . 4/6
Oops, I accidentally sent it before I finished the review. But continuing on:

Kurenai having romantic thoughts over a twelve year old is slightly creepy. And very unrealistic. She's an attractive twenty something year old, in her prime, it won't be the first time she's heard something like this.

Thirdly, IT'S SO CHEESY

Fourthly, IT'S PEDOPHILLIA

Fifthly, a woman would seriously, never, ever, EVER react like Kurenai did. Ever.

Well... apart from all that... I commend you for an interesting, original idea. Good effort :)
I'm sorry to say I can't like this fanfic. The idea of Naruto being a master at genjutsu was interesting, but his OOC, and Kurenai's, was just too much.

First off, where on earth did Naruto learn those beautiful phrases to deacribe Kurenai? He doesn't read, he's not into poetry, I seriously doubt he's able to say the things he did.

Secondly, Kurenai is an adult. Naruto is a preteen. He's twelve. Ignoring the fact that this is borderline pedophillia, I highly doubt Kurenai would be THAT flattered by Naruto praising her body. She most likely would find it cute and adorable in a "you're that cute kid next door that I see as a little brother" way, but blushing? No. It doesn't happen. Perhaps it would have been better if you had the romance progress slowly... as in reaaallllyyy reaallllyyyy slowly. Sure, Naruto can have a crush on Kurenai when he's twelve, no biggie. It's a crush. It happens. But Kurenai also havin romantic thoughts towards a twelve year old is sl
KaiserPotato chapter 3 . 3/25
Ok, so I was really getting into the story and I went to ch.3 . Imagine my surprise when I see one of the satanic bible "guidelines" staring me in the face! 10/10 absolutely love it.
Annoy mouse chapter 10 . 3/20
That was a crazy high amount of hand signs for something relatively simple. Not to mention he could probably just replicate it physically with shadow clones, and actually kill them.

And since he knows his clones can use chakra, why not have them help him cast the same genjutsu?
Annoy mouse chapter 7 . 3/19
Interesting story, a little heavy on the angst.

First, wasn't Kurenai going to tell the Hokage about Kakashi's poor teaching, and utter lack of improvement when it came to his genin?

Second, are you seriously saying that training with weights did not increase Naruto's strength? You said he was Jonin level when it came to speed, something I find utterly ridiculous considering its only been weeks, and yet all that training did not increase his strength whatsoever?

Replace Jonin level with Chunin level, give him some raw brute strength thanks to the weight training, and please make it so that Kurenai taught him some better katas for his taijutsu. She may not focus on it, but she would surely be able to correct his rough and non-existent forms. You said it yourself she is angry with Kakshi for not doing the same.
3,965 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »