Reviews for Masters of Genjutsu
feel4ya chapter 39 . 9/30
I read all this just to get a stupid ending. Also there no continue to it. Good story murdered by his author. I want the hours wasted reading this back on a actual story.
ChimamireNoBara22 chapter 40 . 9/27
This was such a great fanfic :) I'm saddened that you were unable to finish it, but I understand.
TheNineTailedNinja chapter 1 . 9/15
Fucking finally... I find a story almost 100% clear of grammatical errors. Most of the stories on the site are too full of them for me to be able to read them...
Madhatter673 chapter 40 . 9/3
Please finish this story someday you have over a 1000 fans who folow this story
Mighty Pen 20 chapter 9 . 8/31
I found 'Blade of Illusion' first, and that fic eventually led me here. Congratulations on your ideas and story-telling ability. These two are a very strong point of yours.

There is a drawback though. Due to the fact there has been no editing, there are some mistakes: word repetition and some grammar errors mainly. It is not too bad, but it does detract a bit from the story.

Nonetheless, I still like your story a lot. Nice one.
mushy-strawberry chapter 40 . 8/28
Is this how you end it ?
Leaving us all hot and bothered for the climax n. then abandoning it
Rite when naru seriously uses genjitsu that can trump uchiha assholes whack job genjitsu tht are not at all subtle...come on tsukuyoomi tells us a with a neon pkacard that this is a genjitsu killing anyone in it is for show... Just read reaching for a dream b nodlehammer
The rewrite is not as good as yours
Plz consider continuing
Im sad you could not take this story further i would like to see it continue, maybe it will some day. Reading in was an awesome expiriance you, tanks for 39 beautifu chapters.
I loved this story, definitely in my top 3 fanfics of any fandom. I'm sad to see it dropped but i like that you at least told us that you dropped it. I hate waiting for an update that is never going to come.
Baneoftitans chapter 4 . 8/22
I have to say your fanfic hits me right in the feels I passed by your fanfiction a few times and I finally decided to read it ,I was like hey let's not judge a book by its cover. By chapter 3 i started crying, and now i cant stop reading i have to finish reading this .so just saying keep making more fanfiction and thank you.
I don't see why people are complaining, the story gives just as much realistic anything. The details give it enough life that you can just picture it and how the Japanese is used helps a lot more than most would think.
Bloodzone15 chapter 1 . 8/20
It a great start for your new story
tolazytologin chapter 40 . 8/20
Best author note signaling the end of a story via writer block was very poetic like sad thing to happen but the worlds a bitch an't it.
you should have put naruto against one of the other jinjurki
I hope that one day you finish this story, because as it sits now it is still not finished.
3,994 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »