Reviews for Seven Deadly Sins: Invidia
Master Kayda chapter 5 . 4/6
Oh...fuck...mmmm...that was amazingly sexy...
Anon chapter 5 . 2/26
Holy fuck if this doesn't get continued i won't know what to do with myself...
Chardamajestic chapter 5 . 2/14
This fanfic is perhaps the best I have ever read. It's so beautifully sad, twisted, and yet totally hot. It's very hard to believe English isn't your native language because your writing is perfect! It's a lot better than many native-English writers I've seen on the internet. Please continue! I can't believe your last chapter was posted three years ago, will you ever finish the story? Please tell, I'm anxious to hear from you. (:
NO chapter 5 . 8/21/2014
NONONNOONNONNOOONNOOONONNOOOO. You can't just stop there-it doesn't work like that! YOu've gotta gotta GOTTA update pretty please? I know, it's annoying when peopl beg for an update- but when your a good author, you've got to know that people beg cuz they want more...hehehe :)
Animewovles chapter 5 . 4/24/2014
AtchanKaze chapter 5 . 10/15/2013
Update this Now !
RoxSor chapter 5 . 9/11/2013
My god...*Gets tissues for nose* THAT WAS PERFECT! 20934810845284209384923 out of 10 stars :3
Guest chapter 5 . 8/28/2013
You think you could continue. I wonder what would happen if Roxas and/or Vanitas found out?
khlover chapter 5 . 7/7/2013
this is some twisted story my instincts tells me to ask where roxas is and i hate sora for this grrrr
Guest chapter 5 . 6/30/2013
Loving it so far ven x sora is the best at ths moment
ProfessorofFiction chapter 5 . 2/1/2013

This is soooooo mind is clouding reading this...soooooo hot! I'm a sinner...yes I admit it...I AM A SINNER for loving this to pieces! 8D

You are amazing! Favourite story, author, follow story, author!
guest chapter 5 . 12/28/2012
this story is really good wish it was longer tho
XionTheBlackRose chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Oh I like this..
Moenitas chapter 5 . 11/3/2012
*spams reviews* omg this was so hOT and SExy...seriously xDDDDD mouth stayed open until i finished the chapter hahaha. I dunno why people doesnt like enough this chapter and pair, i love sora and ven xD it's my unusual otp and ven acting like a slut i just oMG...I CAN IMAGINE HIM THIS WAY WITH VANI AND I EXPLODE! So damn hot xDDDDD *blood everywhere* my nose...anyway talking seriously about the chapter poor ven and sora sees ven as his beloved roxas, it must be painful to desire something you can get through another person, i felt sad for them and i wanna see vani with ven ;_; i was wondering...are you going to change the sora pov to another one or it will this way the whole story? I dunno, since the other pair it's vanven(if i didnt read wrong xDDD/slapped) then i'm curious o3o but i still love so much sora's one :333.

Hope you update this soon ;w; or i'll use all my magic powers to promote your fanfics and get more reviews because you deserve them! *kicks people with her mind*
Yesterday i played as sora with a roxas and i couldnt help but remember you xD. Shit, it was so cute, i almost eat roxas with kisses lolol
HikariKH chapter 5 . 10/23/2012
*glass-shaterring squeal because it updated*
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »