Reviews for A Very Glee Chatroom
Gloria chapter 1 . 4/15/2015
I love puck he is so hot love him
areuacat chapter 5 . 1/12/2013
I really loved this story. You should do another one based around Brittany and her weird and wonderful world, filled with leprechauns, klainebows and unicorns.
Ricki chapter 5 . 12/6/2012
Nice job! I love the chatfics too! For future references, when you write about Brittney, some of her messages were unreadable al either you need a Brittney to English translator or to make her messages spelled correctly but make them cute and inocent to be Britt-like.
iluvglee1 chapter 5 . 7/25/2012
funny! hope u update soon
goldconverse chapter 5 . 7/5/2012
HAHAHHA! that was so clever, finn totally freaked out!
goldconverse chapter 4 . 7/5/2012
that was funny when blaine got the phone call in the middle of explanding the tattoo
goldconverse chapter 2 . 7/5/2012
hee hee, me likes this. I think he should get a chicken on his neck!
MiSa-sama-MiSa-chan chapter 5 . 12/21/2011
LOL! Epic failness from Finn. )))) I loved the ending and I hope you write some more! ;D
Number1KurtHummelFan chapter 5 . 12/20/2011
OMG LOL
KlainerFangirl18 chapter 5 . 12/20/2011
Okay, the last chapter was so hilarious! Those were two totally different things they were talking about! Oh awkward Finn...

"Finn: Hurt?

Mr. Anderson: Of course. That's an inevitable part of the process, isn't it?

Finnstermonster: Dunno bout that…"

LOL! Just this whole chapter was hilarious. lots of 0_o. It was excellent as usual. Keep writing :)
koorimechick chapter 5 . 12/20/2011
This cracked me up. xD
KlainerFangirl18 chapter 4 . 12/19/2011
Oh, that was so good. I don't know why, but the idea of kurt getting a tattoo... *shudder* I just do NOT picture it. A Quote would actually suit him, I feel. :) So good though, made me laugh a lot. My mum thought that I had gone insane I was laughing so hard. Keep Writing! :)
MiSa-sama-MiSa-chan chapter 3 . 11/12/2011
LOL! Loved it! Just a question though, did Kurt already give his virginity to Blaine here? For their tats, I want both of them to have bada! or meaningful tattoos which accentuate the hottest parts of their body (ex. Kurt-ass/hips [drools] and Blaine-chest [drools once more]).

Oh! I got it! For Kurt: "Courage" written in a cool (preferably bada #) font on the left side of his hip either on his waistline or right above his left butt-cheek. And for Blaine, the same one except on his left peck (which is the left side of his chest).

Thanks again for the story and hope you update! -
It'sNotUnusual chapter 3 . 10/24/2011
OK, so I decided that since you're being so wonderful about prompts for Klexting, I might as well return the favour, reviewing wise. :)

I love this. It's really realistic and your writing of Brittany is just hilarious. And as for the tattoos... maybe a treble and bass clef joined together, and somewhere discreet? Because Chinese characters, and hearts and the like, are all really tacky, in my opinion, and my friend has something similar to that, and it works really well. It's on her shoulder, and because she loves music so much, it does reflect her quite well.

Anyway. Just an idea. :)
ComeAlongPondX chapter 3 . 6/9/2011
I wanna know what tattoos they got D:!

Shopping for unicorns :]