Reviews for The Living Crystal
Mary Rose chapter 11 . 11/10/2014
I hope you continue.
Paradox Tremors chapter 11 . 9/18/2011
Phat Rat, you're about to be sacrificed to the Sleestak's God and then told your future-what a bombshell and a burden to have on your shoulders (which means, of course, you know you're going to escape from the situation your're now in). Its going to be hard not telling what you've been knowing you will be leaving your kids behind. Another great chapter my friend.
Paradox Tremors chapter 10 . 9/6/2011
Okay, I've read this now for the third time and know I've sent a review back each time-but, for whatever reason, it's not taking. Another great chapter. Glad Enik could help Crystal out and all. Maybe the pylon has some answers for all of them. A great story so far my friend. (I hope this review takes).
Paradox Tremors chapter 9 . 8/18/2011
Another great chapter. I wonder if Crystal might've been sent help get everyone home-another guess on my part. Enjoying this very much.
Paradox Tremors chapter 8 . 8/8/2011
I hope Crystal doesn't turn out to be a tool in the capturing of the Will, Rick, Holly, and Enik. I laughed imagining Crystal and Enik running out of the tunnels and falling to the ground-that was too precious. Enjoying this and keep up the good work my friend.
Paradox Tremors chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Anybody who loves "The Land of the Lost (old series) should read this! It's a must!
Paradox Tremors chapter 7 . 7/31/2011
Wow, not good, not good at all. I hate for anything to happen to "Crystal"-maybe that's why she is in human form, to help figure the current situation that is robbing them of their powers. If all the power in all the crystals are taken, then the Marshalls and Enik can never go home. Great chapter my friend.
Paradox Tremors chapter 6 . 7/24/2011
Great chapter, although it troubles me Enik doesn't recognize Crystal for what she truly is. I love how she turned away Alice and the Sleestaks. Things will be getting a lot more interesting before everything is solved I'm sure. Keep up the good writing.
Paradox Tremors chapter 5 . 7/7/2011
Another good chapter my friend. It will be interesting to see the reaction of the Sleestaks to Crystal when they enter the lost city.
Paradox Tremors chapter 4 . 6/21/2011
Wow, this is just like watching the original tv series-well written and seems to maintain the mystery and the unknown of approaching danger. I enjoyed this very, very much. Keep up the good work my friend and I shall be following along. I have this marked as a favorite of mind.
Paradox Tremors chapter 3 . 6/9/2011
Whoa, confusing but very, very intriguing my friend-it has the feel of a "True" Land of the Lost show of the seventies. I'm glad to see others writing in this section. I can't wait for more. Keep up the great writing as I've already subscribed to be alert when you post again. Love the story.
Paradox Tremors chapter 2 . 6/9/2011
Fantastic write my friend. I'm surprised I have missed this up until now-I love stories about the Land of the Lost; and you most certainly have captured each character's personality perfectly. Keep up the good writing my friend.
Razzle chapter 2 . 5/31/2011
Oooh! I really like how this story has started out! It has a good pace, and I think my favorite thing about it is the interaction of the Marshall family - especially Will and Holly. I definitely got a laugh out of their (loving) whining and bickering, which is so exactly like in the series itself. :) I really hope you continue this soon, because I'd like to see where the plot goes from here! Great job so far. :)