Reviews for There's Only You
OnceUponATime.TheEnd chapter 7 . 11/28/2012
I've been sobbing in my room for like fifteen minutes now. Thanks man. Needed some blangst.
LL chapter 7 . 3/28/2012
Oh my goodness, I don't know what to dooooo! This is a really good story and I CAN'T wait for more! It's awesome that Rachel is being there for Blaine too! :)

Yay, okay, I shall now wait over here for the next update!
LL chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Noooo! Ah! It feels like I'VE just been cheated on:((((

Ok, I'm going to go read the rest now! I like it so far though, can't wait to see what happens!
GleeFan2012 chapter 7 . 3/21/2012
it's a **AMAZING** story (:
sharion69 chapter 7 . 11/23/2011
cant wait to read more
Klaine Lover chapter 7 . 11/23/2011
I would kill the third party if someone tried to break Klaine up. I would kill Sam for breaking the best couple up.

Kurt get your man back. Sing something that will make Blaine running back to your arms.

Blaine I would give you red vines you know that? Seeing you all heartbroken makes me sad I would try to help you.

SAM YOU BASTARD I LOVE MY KLAINE AND YOU HAVE TO RUIN IT AND I WILL KILL YOU FOR THAT!

Santana I know that you're trying to help that's very sweet.

New Directions and Warblers we need to put Klaine together again. Blaine and Kurt can't live without each other. They are missing puzzle piece put together to make a whole we must put them back together.

Please continue.
Vincelia Valentine chapter 6 . 9/20/2011
I'm really loving this story so far Tori!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/18/2011
I am such a masochistic Klainer. But this is fantastic. Please keep writing it!
sharion69 chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
cant wait to read more need blaine and kurt back together they are soulmates
Favo de Mel chapter 6 . 9/15/2011
Oh! I've been waiting for you to update forever-and I'm soooo glad you did! I really like this story-which is weird bc I usually hate stories where one of my boys cheats, but I really like yours. I think it's because you can really tell that Kurt is sorry... I need my babies to make up soon, though! Hoping you update again soon!
Insontis Exitium chapter 5 . 9/15/2011
Lovely chapter, great progression.
sundayfour chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
I like the beginning a lot, where Blaine's looking around the coffee shop and thinking about all those moments with Kurt. It was well-paced, it didn't feel rushed or over dramatic. Also, favorite line (apart from the paragraph about Blaine looking around the Lima Bean), was the bell tinkling "ironically" on the door. Really interesting way of phrasing that; you hit the nail on the head.
Vincelia Valentine chapter 4 . 8/10/2011
Tori you write angst so well! You havens cringing and wincing in all the right spots! I can't wait for the next chapter :D
Cerise-Chocolat chapter 4 . 7/20/2011
So much drama! Why do I do that to myself? :D

I'm really curious about Rachel now. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Violethillbeautiful chapter 4 . 7/17/2011
Awwwwww :( I feel so sad. I really don't like Sam in this story. Poor Kurt :( Poor Blaine :( What's Rachel up to? O.O Please continue!