Reviews for Speak Now
Dilit chapter 10 . 10/28/2013
Why no dilit!

i mean it had to work out for alek/deryn in the end, but couldn't you have had some deryn/lilit at some point?

oh well thanks anyway. but remember me for your next fan fic
Dilit chapter 9 . 10/28/2013
Here is your motivation

DERYN LILIT TRUE LOVE
Dilit chapter 6 . 10/28/2013
Deryn looks beautiful therefore lilit should kiss her. enough said
fan chapter 5 . 10/28/2013
Deryn and lilit please, make them *sighs* fall in love!
zombie-yoda-souleater chapter 10 . 1/12/2013
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! Epilogue! PLEASE! If you write an epilogue I will give you my SOUL!
averypottermormon chapter 10 . 9/1/2012
This is so cute! I love it! :)
Rowan Rose chapter 10 . 8/6/2012
This story rocked! You are a very talented writer!
LadySarahj chapter 10 . 7/2/2012
I liked it
MelancholyMadness chapter 10 . 4/18/2012
I would totally read a sequel to this, however I'm quiet happy with the ending. After all, I did call it! :P Don't worry. I call the endings of pretty much everything, whether it be books, fics, animes, or whatever. The ending was so cute!

-Ash
tinklebell123 chapter 10 . 12/26/2011
Wow I loved it I thought that something bad was gonna happen like shit. Hitting the fan but you pulled it off yaaaaaaaaaaaaĆ
BerryEbilBunny chapter 10 . 12/19/2011
OHMIGOSH major happy face at the end there!
Middy Miles chapter 8 . 12/19/2011
No offense, but I find some of your characters unlikely. I often have the problem, too, of not being able to make them seem realistic, and what I do to try and fix it is observe what characters say in books I read, or even what I or the people around me say and do. I hope this helps!
silverspigot chapter 10 . 12/19/2011
Right now, you have no idea how gleeful I am. I was jumping around the room (since I was riiiiight) and my mum stopped me after I bumped into a desk...

Really really good job! However, I think it would have flowed a little better (and have made a bit more sense, despite what all the fans would think) if Alek wasn't sure about loving Deryn, since he found out she's a girl pretty recently. That little time is only enough time for infatuation to grow. You'd need more time for it to grow into love. I liked it, and I hope to see more Leviathan fics from you!
Athena Goddess of the Wise chapter 10 . 12/19/2011
I'm sad its over:( Great fanfic:)
Pony chapter 10 . 12/19/2011
Aw, sad to see it end, but it was so great! Yay for happy endings! :)

Awesome job!