Reviews for Finding Humanity
eNough89 chapter 26 . 3/2
Thank you for sharing. I am going to be honest and say I skipped/skimmed through some chapters to get to the good stuff.
NeonEnigma88 chapter 26 . 7/3/2013
That was so touching. At first I was very confused on how Bella and Edward had a hate-to-suddenly-love relationship, and how quickly they got married, but it all worked out and made sense. I loved how, in the epilogue, you didn't just describe their renunion, but also how they lived the rest of their lives and reuniting with the original Elizabeth and Edward Masen. The only thing I wished you would've added was some sort of reference to Bella's suicide attempt, because that's how this began and tying the end to the beginning in one more way would've been cool. But overall I was pretty satisfied with the outcome, and the reasoning behind each person's decision of human or vampire was very well reasoned and made perfect sense. I also know that this is a story that I will be pondering on for quite some time, especially because it is so different from what I normally read, and it was an awesome reprieve. Keep writing!
tesanie wallace chapter 26 . 12/10/2012
This story was so touching I couldn't stop the tears
Kree-on-toast chapter 26 . 11/1/2012
argh... 9am and my eyes are all puffy and im outta kleenex again :( this story always amazed me. how are you? i know your being quiet and careful :) just know you are always in my thoughts. i wish i had your current email address I have some photos i took for you :( miising you like always

the butter to my bread, the milk to my cookies, the stamp to my ink.

Love always

Kree.

ooh I'm designing my invitations, took me 9 hours to make 11 of them yesterday.

23rd of feb. mark it on your calender, you'll be with me as i sign my free life away to the man. I'll always have your words in my heart,

"tell him to Buck up and marry you already"... that seemed so long ago.
EdwardandAliceLover9 chapter 26 . 10/2/2011
I just adored this story...I can't stop crying...It was beautiful...Oh, thank you for this story. Thank you. I'm sobbing...I can't stop...
Howl3 chapter 26 . 9/16/2011
Interesting plot, different. I had to laugh at what happened to the Volturi caus ethey are such evil bastards. I'm still confused behind the Jasper and Edward thing and wondering on the story there. Great story.
Howl3 chapter 12 . 9/16/2011
Okay, honestly, chapter 12 was complete bullshit. I cannot believe Bella got to cheat on Edward and it was completely okay...I mean seriously? Edward freaking left to get her paperwork stuff...he even experimented on himself to try to make things easier on her and somehow her cheating on him was okay because he wasn't there? Her cheating on him was his fault?

I can't even believe Jasper went there when everyone knew where Edward had went and why. He acted like he left to go screw around on on Bella or something. Jasper is supposed to be Edward's brother and he can at least act like it.

I can't even respect Bella anymore because well first of all, she acts like she can't stand being around the cullens and her feeling that they make her feel bad is so stupid because its not like they are doing it on purpose and no one's being mean to her, and if she's planning on spending eternity with these people she should get used to it.

And she never talked to Edward to find out about Tanya...no, all she did was cheat on him and everybody thinks its okay because somebody always wants to blame Edward for something.

Why is it Edward alwys in the wrong anyway? I guess Bella can do whatever she wants and its okay. I do not believe in that.

I feel bad for Edward because everybody is plainly team Bella that likes to blame everything on him and don't let her take responsibility for her own actions.
Ghost-of-fics-passed chapter 11 . 7/26/2011
I always love Bella until Jacob comes into the picture...then her whole attitude pisses me off. -.-

Awesome story, btw! :)
TwilightMomofTwo chapter 26 . 7/10/2011
A very unique story, to be sure. I didn't see Edward's change coming at all. Very nicely done.

jansails chapter 26 . 7/2/2011
Refreshingly unique & original.

Fascinating alternative story.

All the love, sorrow, & passion the heart can hold.

Congratulations.

jansails chapter 25 . 7/2/2011
What a wonderful family reunion, amazing.

jansails chapter 24 . 7/2/2011
There are the Romanians as well.

jansails chapter 23 . 7/2/2011
So many adjustments, to the physical body, to the psyche.

Jasper needs Bella?

jansails chapter 22 . 7/2/2011
Awesome, just awesome.

jansails chapter 21 . 7/2/2011
Seems there is no good without the bad.