Reviews for Forever and Always: For Eternity
FicreaderT chapter 81 . 5/8/2012
Another great installment of your 'Salvation' series that I have been enjoying immensely! So happy that I can go immediately into the next one, which I will do shortly. Thanks for sharing this story and all your amazing original characters!
FicreaderT chapter 77 . 5/8/2012
I love the trap they laid and sprung! A great idea and very well-written, a nice story arc and I'm glad he got what was coming to him!
jodiesto chapter 81 . 9/4/2011
Great story
mystery of the mist chapter 81 . 8/6/2011
So happy to see another chapter! Computer problems are awful. I hope Tony will be back for the arrival of Eric. Poor Kono. Great end to this story!
SugarMuffin08 chapter 81 . 8/5/2011
Hey hon, glad youre back and feel good enough to write. I loved the end. I can understand that Kono "knew" this was about to happen. Tonys been there for a long time before.

That part made me shiver actually... and he knows Steve is holding his letter for Kono if he doesn't make it back. So true but so painful at the same moment.

I just assume that you will let him come back! Therefore I need to read your new story, which I will. :-)

Good to have you back!
moonjat54 chapter 81 . 8/4/2011
Welcome back...the wedding was lovely. So sad that Tony got called up, let us hope he is home in time for the baby's arrival. And in one piece too. I am sure that Chin will be upset that he was gone while Tony is called away...he is the protective cousin. The others will be there for Kono, so I am sure she will be fine.
kimber1461 chapter 81 . 8/4/2011
Hi! So gld you are able to be back and hope all is well!

Wonderful wedding, and now I look forward to Baby Eric! Hope his Daddy will be OK!
Runner043 chapter 81 . 8/4/2011
Happy dance, happy dance... you're back with another chapter.

I knew it. I just knew Tony was going to get called up for an op. Hopefully he will remember that Kono needs him back safe, not just quickly.
francis2 chapter 81 . 8/4/2011
Oh Michelle, you ended this with the happy wedding, and I'm so glad that Tony was there to experience that, and has good memories of his day with Kono. But to be called out like this, with Kono almost due, is heartbreaking. Now you need to write the sequel to tell us how they get through this time. You know that, don't you?
Slvrtgr99 chapter 80 . 7/28/2011
I love what you are doing to Chin that is just funny, Keep it up. I can't wait for the next Chapter.
adiltam chapter 80 . 7/24/2011
Really liked this and all stories. Hope all is OK and you're back soon. Many thanks
Cassie chapter 80 . 7/20/2011
Wow love this story when will Sam and Steve have a baby
francis2 chapter 80 . 7/19/2011
Delightful chapter to come back to! I'm all caught up and hope you give us more story soon, when you're back!
BookLover101 chapter 80 . 7/18/2011
I love it, can't wait for you to update! :D
Margaret5875 chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Love your stories in this series! Are u planning to add onto this one? One of my faves...I follow their lives almost as much aa I follow my own family