Reviews for To Dispel My Nightmares
T'Kerstin chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
We all love them. They are just too cute sometimes.
Chakahlah chapter 2 . 11/25/2013
This was lovely
TheDeductionist chapter 2 . 4/18/2013
Well, it's better than most others I've read. I'll be eagerly awaiting more!
ayearafterklaineoccurred chapter 2 . 9/27/2012
That was beautiful. I have lost the ability to even. I love sense of writer's voice and your characterisation.
normal-on-strike3zq chapter 2 . 2/18/2012
UUgghh these are just so fabulous! I've actaully read the first one five times, i love it so much.

-Ember:)
normal-on-strike3zq chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! It's so sweet, i just adore the way you potrayed their relatioship :D

-Ember:)
littleann84 chapter 2 . 1/11/2012
I absolutely LOVE this story! :)

You write Sherlock and John both perfectly! It's like reading a little sneak peak of their most intimate moments. Just beautiful! Wonderful job!

~Luckystar _
Michelle chapter 2 . 8/5/2011
I can not stop reading this, this is so intimate, and so beautiful. The reader can really feel the stong lone between John and Sherlock. I love the little hint of their marriage in the end, you describing Sherlocks ring ) Beautiful, beautiful, please more stories like this one!
Michelle chapter 2 . 6/27/2011
Oh, this is so beautiful, it is unbelievable... they are so beautiful together, they love eachother so much.. I love the ending of part II, where you tell us about the ring ) Love it, you are the best!
Hitachiin Shibo chapter 2 . 6/21/2011
I like the way you did this, a lot.

It's very sweet. And I like the subtle-not-too-subtle references to their wedding references.

I appreciate the way you ended it. Smut would have ruined the whole feel of the fic. And it's a very nice feel. :)
WinnieThaPoo92 chapter 2 . 6/16/2011
adorable! these two are so precious. and i love sherlock's curls 8D
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 2 . 6/4/2011
AW! *U* So cute! Absolutely awesome! Poor Sherlock, being scarred like that! *U* Rock on!
ReKoJ chapter 2 . 6/1/2011