Reviews for The Demon On Your Shoulder
M.J.Ellsworth chapter 11 . 10/21
Aww... That ended really quickly. But it was still sweet. Loved Dean caring for Sam. Excellent job!
M.J.Ellsworth chapter 7 . 10/21
Way to go Sam!
M.J.Ellsworth chapter 6 . 10/21
Love your portrayal of Dean, and love your portrayal of John. Can't wait to see how John reacts to this latest threat. Hope they rescue Sam quickly! Poor kid...
M.J.Ellsworth chapter 5 . 10/21
If Mr. Wells knows what's good for him, he'll leave well enough alone... But I doubt that'll happen. Lol.
M.J.Ellsworth chapter 4 . 10/21
I'm really enjoying this fic! I love how well Dean knows his brother! Thanks for portraying him that way. So yeah. That teacher needs to go down. I'm just saying. Looking forward to that!
NoilyPrat chapter 11 . 5/14

That last part didn't make any sense the first time I read it, until after reading the sequel. (Which didn't make much sense at the end of the first chapter there, until after I re-read this one.)

OK, so it's at the same time. Ruby came by to keep Sam from talking - Dean realized this and asked her out loud to let Sam go - which she did. She was impressed with Dean, and thought he could take care of her Sam.

Interesting! So there's a missing chapter in the story of Sam stumbling home - when he met Ruby.
NoilyPrat chapter 10 . 5/14
Now I remember reading this ...

This was a VERY hard chapter to read. Yeah, I know, we'd already read through all the abuse and what actually happened. Glad Dean got soft on Sam to get him to open up, because pissed Dean is too much of what Sam could deal with here.

HATED the nickname "baby" - and honestly don't see Sammy allowing it either.
BranchSuper chapter 11 . 5/2
A very good story. Sequel?
bbb chapter 11 . 5/1
I liked this one :-)
Scrappingrrl chapter 11 . 5/1
Riveting heart pounding and heart jerking. Made me cry more than once. Thanks for writing such a compelling story
Souless666 chapter 10 . 4/30
Hands down, a great chapter. I can see why you were stocked about this one. It was very strong and powerful. More soon please.
darkestdesire8 chapter 10 . 4/22
Great chapter..
BruisedBloodyBroken chapter 10 . 4/19
Is he gonna tell them? That thing with ruby?
BranchSuper chapter 10 . 4/17
Dean has managed to have Sam relate what Mr. Wells has been up to. Now to let John know that Sam is home, and then deal with Sam's assailant. Although John may have already done that...
Colby's girl chapter 10 . 4/17
Wow that was intense. Well done.