Reviews for The Demon On Your Shoulder
BranchSuper chapter 11 . 5/2
A very good story. Sequel?
bbb chapter 11 . 5/1
I liked this one :-)
Scrappingrrl chapter 11 . 5/1
Riveting heart pounding and heart jerking. Made me cry more than once. Thanks for writing such a compelling story
Souless666 chapter 10 . 4/30
Hands down, a great chapter. I can see why you were stocked about this one. It was very strong and powerful. More soon please.
darkestdesire8 chapter 10 . 4/22
Great chapter..
BruisedBloodyBroken chapter 10 . 4/19
Is he gonna tell them? That thing with ruby?
BranchSuper chapter 10 . 4/17
Dean has managed to have Sam relate what Mr. Wells has been up to. Now to let John know that Sam is home, and then deal with Sam's assailant. Although John may have already done that...
Colby's girl chapter 10 . 4/17
Wow that was intense. Well done.
Jen chapter 10 . 4/17
Wow, that was beautifully written. I could feel the emotions of both brothers so strongly and my heart aches for both of them. This was perfect.
NoilyPrat chapter 9 . 4/5
wow, last place thought they'd find Sam was the motel room - and Sam's still trying to put up a front.

Start talking, Sam.
BranchSuper chapter 9 . 4/3
John's on his way to the teacher's - will he run into Ruby? And Brooke was OK with her uncle making kids dead until he took Sam? What?! At least Sam made it back all right, though he is clearly not OK, especially to Dean's eyes.
jo1966 chapter 9 . 4/3
Loved the chapter. John's speech to Dean was really well written loved it. Can't wait for the next chapter to see what happens.
soldmysoultofandoms chapter 9 . 4/2
Dude you have to update when you can. This fanfiction is AMAZING
BranchSuper chapter 8 . 3/27
Sam, meet Ruby... Where are Dean and John? Have they not noticed that Sam is missing?
NoilyPrat chapter 8 . 3/27
glad he got away.. was wondering if he could ... interesting that the demons are looking out for him now. Of course, with destiny... but.. interesting.