Reviews for The Demon On Your Shoulder
BranchSuper chapter 8 . 3/27
Sam, meet Ruby... Where are Dean and John? Have they not noticed that Sam is missing?
NoilyPrat chapter 8 . 3/27
glad he got away.. was wondering if he could ... interesting that the demons are looking out for him now. Of course, with destiny... but.. interesting.
darkestdesire8 chapter 8 . 3/27
Interesting plot twist, really enjoying this, cant wait to read more.
darkestdesire8 chapter 7 . 3/27
Go sam, loved this, another great chapter...
darkestdesire8 chapter 6 . 3/27
Oh wow, this wells fellow is a completly nuts, great story... really enjoying it
soldmysoultofandoms chapter 7 . 3/20
Awesome awesome story. ThAt teacher is a Dick and need to have his heart and lungs ripped out by John and Dean. Add update. Such a wonderful and captivating story.
BranchSuper chapter 7 . 3/20
Sam's no easy pushover - he's a fighting Winchester!
BranchSuper chapter 6 . 3/20
Oh-oh, this is not good...
Caitlin.Apone.Grace chapter 7 . 3/19
THIS IS AMAZING! FANTASTIC JOB! I love how you shoe just how equally Sam and Dean are dependent on each other, and how much they mean to one another. I also love how you mix the good happy parts with the still good not so happy parts. You're doing a great job, I love this! I'll be watching for an update!
jo1966 chapter 7 . 3/19
Brilliant - awesome Sam with help from Dean. But how far is he going to get?
Idreamofivan chapter 7 . 3/19
Woowww poor Sam! What a Bastard of a teacher. I can't wait to see Dean and Johns reactiona
Jen chapter 7 . 3/19
Wow, my heart is racing! I was completely sucked into that chapter. I also don't think you needed to worry about the rating, I don't think it went too far at all. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Naivaraeladrin chapter 7 . 3/18
Don't leave it there :( What about Dean and John? Damn cliffhangers, hates them precious. :) So far I'm enjoying the story. Can't wait to see what happens from here
Colby's girl chapter 7 . 3/18
Great chapter. Loved the use of Dean as Sam's source of calm, strength and determination.
NoilyPrat chapter 7 . 3/18
Glad you mentioned in the author's notes about the change in status of your fic.

Ewwww on the teacher ... and RUN SAM!

Dean and John need to come busting in and make SURE that teacher is taught his lesson!