Reviews for One for the Road
I Live on a Phantom Planet chapter 1 . 2/6
I love the idea of them having superpowers and this was so cute. Have you written more of this? If you haven't, please do. It's awesome.
aramagiclover chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
this is great. I'd love more!
nonsolumsedetiam chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
I love the concept that the characters have super powers! How cool. And what you chose for each of them was really appropriate to their character. And they're all (well Dean drops by any way) working in a diner!
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
That. Is. Hilairous!
Suicide In A Bottle chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Lol! XD Ah, I almost feel sorry for Gabe...almost. XP
ScRiBe-Of-BoHeMiA chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
LOVE -Please continue! D
angela123111 chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
The last line I love it! I keep rereading that very line over and over. Please continue it.
kaitouahiru chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
This is very interesting! Love your idea here. If you expanded this, I'd definitely love to read it.
Sotobow chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
I like this. The premise is so much fun! I love the idea of all of them working together in a diner and being some sort of supernatural people/beings. I also really like your characters - Gabriel's snark is fun, and I like his chemistry with Sam. I like those two as a couple (I thought they were fun on the show, too!).

I also like the dynamic you have between Gabriel and the characters. I'm happy you don't have everyone getting along with everyone always (that would be boring, I think) but instead have Gabriel preferring Sam's company to anyones, and Castiel's to Dean's, but still he doesn't really dislike Dean. The chemistry between them all has a nice crackle to it. ;)

If you decide to write more in this universe, I'll definitely read it!
xelloss100 chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Nice idea! I really like the story and how you portrait the characters... all the powers are very interesting and fitting. Love the pairings... (especially Dean/Cas)

I'd love for you to expand... it'd be interesting to read a prequel about how they met and became lovers...

Anyway, Nice Work! Please keep going!
Shakari chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Lol! Oh, I love this! I really do hope you expand it and turn it into a Verse.